CHAPTER 13

hey guys so i am back with a new update

so enjoy reading

so party has begin guest have started coming ....it was very small party with limited guests invited ....to be exact karan ,sanjana, faizi, sumanji, rajeshji , premji, chitra and bala were the only guest .....sanju had finally managed to drag karan and faizi out of their home without them further arguing but as soon as they stepped outside their house ....something stuck faizi's mind and he rushed back inside their house....

ab isse kya hua ,thought karan to himself

haad ha ek maanta ha toh dusra ghar ke andar bhaag jata ha ,said sanju irritation was clearly reflected in her voice

ab kya hua tujhe faizi, screamed karan standing near door of their house

when no response came even after waiting for few minutes with no option left sanjana and karan had to come inside to look for faizi

but faizi was no were to seen .....after looking for faizi in the whole house they found faizi was in his room and he had locked the door from within

karan knocked the door impaitently

kya huaa batayega bhi ki nahi, screamed karan

kya hua faizi bhai achanak aapko abhi toh ache bhale uchal rahe the party mei jane ke liye ,said sanju while knocking the door

hum nahi jayenge uss ghar mei wapis kabhi, was all faizi said

KYUN?? questioned karan and sanjana together ...before they recalled the instance of koel,monami and sid's housewarming party and faizi's encounter with champagne

karan burst into laughter ....hadd ha faizi tujh jesa saand ab uss chote kutte se darrega ,said karan while controlling his laughter

kutta kutta hota ha chahe koi bhi breed ho ha toh voh kutta hi na ,said faizi opening the door of his room and coming out

chalo issi bahane aap bhar toh aaye ,said sanju

karan: dekh faizi tujhe bhi nahi janna party mei aur mera toh ese hi maan nahi karta ek kaam karte ha party mei....

koi zarut nahi ha sirji ...aapke idea ki zaroot nahi ha kisiko yaha pe ...hum sab party mei chal rahe ha aur abhi chal rahe ha ,said sanju cutting karan in between

and dragged karan and faizi again out of the house

and faizi protested with all the power he had and held the sofa which prevented sanju from dragging him any further ...for anyone who looked at them it looked nothing less than a kid not willing to go to the doctor for his vaccination because of course he was afraid of injections and his mother dragging him all the way to hospital ...anyways this tug of war continued until karan who was quitely witnessing all this drama happen in their living room ,decided to end this drama as it was way too much for him now first that light pink hoodie was forced onto him and now he had to forcelly wear it in the christmas party of course which he was in no mood to attend and now sanju-faizi behaving like kids....all these was enough to test his paitence level...and now karan joined sanju in dragging faizi out of their home...and ofcourse faizi left with no option had to accompany karan and sanju to the christmas party because 2 vs 1 was unfair but what could he do anyways ...

sanju, faizi and karan were now finally in the living room of koel, monami and sid's house ...faizi scanned the whole living room while hiding behind karan and he could not spot his new enemy in town in case you guys are wondering who is it ...well it's our very own champagne ....anyways faizi for confirmation asked sid about in a very excited tone whether they had abandoned champagne or decided not to keep him anymore ...in whose answer koel screamed from behind that nothing like that has happened or will ever happen in future and not even think of such thoughts ever again ...monami had to rush in between to save faizi and control koel and her anger .....karan had hard time controlling his laughter as faizi looked scared not because of dogs but because of koel's sudden outrage on him ...and now faizi had to stay alert in this house one of champagne and another was koel and her anger of course ....