CHAPTER 23

hey guys I am back with an update

Sid and Sanju sat on the bench in the garden of their apartment and were busy laughing on their narrow escape. Someone tapped Sid'S shoulder. Sid and Sanju turned around only to find Koel and Karan standing behind them.

So what were you two doing outside the café, inquired Koel and Karan stood beside her eager to hear their answer.

Before any of Sanju or Sid could open their mouth to answer. He heard another voice.

May I ask what were you two doing in the café, asked Faizi and beside him stood Monami.

Before any of Koel or Karan could answer the question thrown on them.

And what were you two doing in the café, asked Sid and Sanju too joining in his question.

KOEL AUR KARAN KE BEECH KUCH CHAL RAHA HA, said Faizi.

KYAAAAAAA, screamed Koel, Karan, Sid and Sanju together.

FAIZI AUR MONAMI KE BEECH KUCH CHAL RAHA HA, said Sid.

KYAAAAAAA, screamed Koel, Karan, Faizi and Monami together.

SID AUR SANJU KE BEECH KUCH CHAL RAHA HA, said Koel.

KYAAAAAAA, screamed Monami, Faizi, Sid and Sanju together.

PAR TUMHE YEH KIS GADHE NE BATAYA, screamed Koel, Karan, Faizi, Monami, Sid and Sanjana together.

ISSNE, said Karan, Monami and Sanjana as they pointed towards Koel, Faizi and Sid.

WE THOUGHT SO, said Koel, Faizi and Sid together.

That's the problem with you three. You three apply your brain where's it's not needed and end up creating problems that doesn't even exists, said Karan.

Finally after half an hour of discussion of how misunderstanding crept in Koel, Faizi and Sid's mind and how these three managed to pass that misunderstanding to the other three. So now they were all set to retire to their to their home, when Sid stopped everyone.

So who is dating whom, asked Sid.

SIDDDD, screamed Koel, Monami, Sanju, Karan and Faizi together.

After having dinner, Karan finally composed himself to apologize to Monami. So here he was standing in front of their main door. Karan was about to press to bell of Monami, Koel and Sid's flat when suddenly the opened. In nervousness Karan threw the flowers in his left direction. And the flowers landed on Sumanji. And now Sumanji was jumping in happiness that it's raining white roses on her. Monami who was going on her night walk, stood there shocked. Shocked at two things. First seeing the weird dance of Sumanji. Second and the more shocking one being that Karan was standing right infront of their main door with a 32 teeth wide smile on his face.

Hmmmm y-you want something? asked Monami with intention of trying to know the reason behind Karan's visit.

Ahmmmm a-ctually yes..I mean no..actually I don't know, said Karan confusing Monami as well as himself.

Monami kept looking at him trying to guess what exactly was Karan trying to say.

After a few moments of awkward silence...Karan started off actually I am s-sorry

sorry? asked Monami shockingly

sorry for shouting at you yesterday in the parking lot, I didn't mean to be rude on purpose but I was stressed so...hope you understand, said Karan

It's okay, said Monami

Night went by Sun came up greeting everyone. And before anyone could realize it was noon already. Since it was a Saturday afternoon everyone was at home.