CHAPTER 22

Hey all I am back with another update

Another morning and sun shinning brighter and brighter day by announcing arrival of summers and offset of pleasing weather. The clock tickled at half past 7 in the morning.

Here in Karan, Faizi and Sanjana's flat. Faizi had got up early this morning as he knew Dilbag ji was preparing his favourite panner ka paratha. Sanjana was busy attending her online morning yoga sessions. And in kitchen Dilbag ji was busy humming along the retro Bollywood songs playing on the radio as he was preparing the breakfast.

It looked a prefect morning. But same couldn't be said for Karan. After his alarm rang in the morning Karan snoozed it, in hope that he will wake up after catching up that 5 minutes of extra sleep after alarm. But here he was whole an hour and half late from the time he pressed his alarm. Karan cursed his alarm and then himself for again falling prey to this trap of snooze button.

This snooze button is such a lie ,muttered Karan to himself as he rushed to washroom.

But alas Karan slipped as Faizi had just taken bath and water was splashed all around the floor of bathroom. Karan calmed himself up after cursing Faizi as he picked himself up. But they say na that when things once start going wrong there are dozen more following them. And just was the case over here. After 2 minutes of brushing his teeth, Karan realized that something was wrong with the taste of toothpaste. It tasted different. To be exact it tasted weird. When Karan properly checked the toothpaste tube it turned out to be shaving. Realizing that since past few minutes he was brushing his teeth with shaving cream and not toothpaste, chills ran across Karan's body. He without wasting any other second, spitted all the shaving foam in his mouth, washed his mouth several times. But alas the damage was already done, now Karan's whole mouth was tasting like shaving cream. After washing his mouth several times with mouth wash, Karan took bath. But bad luck was following him, poor Karan when turned the knob of shower...first hot water rained over him and when he turned knob other way freezing water rained over him.

Ugghhhhhh, cursed Karan his luck as he came out of the washroom. Karan reached dinning table in an irritable mood all thanks to the amazing start to the morning he was greeted with which was noticed by both Sanju and Faizi. But none asked what exactly went wrong. As Faizi choose panner ka paratha over Karan's anger and Sanju choose her peace of mind.

Karan wrapped aluminum foil around two parathas in a roll and rushed downstairs as he glanced at the clock which was clearly pointing to the fact that Karan was running late. Karan quickly threw his bag on the back seat of his car and sat on the driver's seat. Karan had barely taken his car out of his building's parking lot when he realized that something was wrong with his car. When he got out his car he saw that the front left tire of his car was punctured. Karan sarcastically laughed at his luck as he drove his car back to parking lot. Since Karan was already running late he rushed back home and briefed Sanju about the situation as he informed her that he was taking her car. Karan had barely drove the car a few inches away from it's place when his phone rang. Karan glanced at his phone and BOOM he bumped the car into someone else's car. Karan sighed as he came out of the car to check into whose car had he bumped into. The series of not so good things happening to Karan since the morning had already taken Karan's anger and irritation levels up and seeing the fact that he had bumped into Monami's car acted as fuel to his fire of anger.

What's wrong with you can't you see around and drive properly, screamed Karan

Excuse me, it was you who bumped into my car, screamed Monami at an equal high pitch

you know what there's no point talking to you, said Karan

Oh wow atleast we both agree at some point- that we should not talk to each other, answered back Monami