CHAPTER 30

hey guys

i am back with a new update hope you guys like it

so happy reading

So, after this fun weekend stay in Lonavala after having brunch our paltan was all set to leave for Mumbai. The staff was more than happy cause only this morning Sumanji was caught washing her clothes in the swimming pool.

After a long ride finally our paltan was back home.

Lift was out of order.

Sid had reached 7th floor dragging his and Koel's trolley when his grip on handle of the trolley lightened and the trolleys tumbled their way down to 3rd floor. Along the way the trolleys hit Karan. And Faizi giggled as Karan wailed in pain. Poor Sid had dragged the luggage all the way up again. Finally, Sid reached 10th floor when he sat at the steps to catch a breath of relief. Occupied by tiredness and sleep in his eyes Sid leaned on the bags when the tumbled their way to 9th floor and landed on Sanjana's feet. Sanjana looked at Sid with anger. And passed smile at her before picking the trolleys and running for his life.

Everyone wished each other good night and retired to their home.

Sid take out the keys, said Koel.

Koel take out the keys, said Sid at the same time.

Koel keys jiske pass ha wahi toh nikale ga na, said Sid.

Exactly Sid tabhi toh I am asking you to take out the keys, answered Koel.

But it was you who locked the house, said Sid.

Yes, it was me but then remember you rushed your way up when we were about to leave because you had forgot your neck pillow, said Koel.

Oh haannn, said Sid.

Sid yaar take out the keys fast I need to pee and am controlling it since an hour now, said Monami.

Just a minute Mo, said Sid.

Meine chabbi toh rakhi ha par kaha rakhi ha yaad nahi, said Sid.

Siddd, screamed Monami and Koel together.

And now at middle of night Sid had wide opened all the three trolleys and his backpack and was searching for their house keys.

Even after 20 minutes for searching up and down back and forth their trolleys multiple times Sid couldn't find the keys.

Here Koel was trying to calm Monami who was on a verge of killing Sid.

Guys I think I left the keys in Lonavala, said Sid.

W-What, screamed Monami.

Mujhe aur control nahi horaha, said Monami as she started impatiently pressing doorbell of Karan, Faizi and Sanju's house.

Karan, Faizi and Sanju who had just gone to sleep were awaken by the continuous rings of the doorbell.

Karan opened the door only to be pushed by Monami, who said sorry and thankyou and rushed somewhere inside their house.

Karan, Sanju and Faizi with surprise in their eyes looked at the mess that Sid was surrounded with.

Tumlog abhi tak yaha kyun ho... I mean ghar kyun nahi gaye, asked Sanju.

I wish we could, said Koel as she glared at Sid.

Sid humare ghar ka keys Lonavala mein hi chod aaya ha, said Koel.

And now we can't get inside our home even when we are sitting right infront of our house, said Monami.

While everyone was trying to figure out about the keys champagne kinda tired sneak into Faizi, Karan and Sanju's house. He teased Faizi by keeping his paw inside their house and seeing Faizi's freaking face he took his paw back. Champagne continued this for quite some times.