CHAPTER 21

hey guys I am back with an update

hope you guys are safe and healthy

so happy reading

It was a bright Saturday morning. Karan had just woken after good 7 hours of sleep after a hectic week. He hadn't been able catch sound sleep since past few days and hence it was such a relief for him to get such peaceful sleep. The world seems a better place to live in when you have a good sound sleep just until reality strikes you and throws you out of your dream lala land. Karan had barely even opened his eyes as he sat upright on his bed and was still in dreamy mood stretching his arms a bit when he received a flying slipper right on his face resulting in Karan falling off his bed hard on floor. AND BINGOO REALITY STRIKED KARAN.

Karan wasn't even fully aware of what happened to him. how he landed on floor? He was still wondering was it his dream or god thought of waking Karan in different style today by throwing a slipper right on karan's face. With thoughts rushing in Karan's head, he somehow managed to drag himself up and stood as he picked his blanket from floor when he saw a slipper on floor. And realized that it wasn't his dream someone had really thrown a slipper on him. Karan had just picked the slipper from the floor when Karan received a cushion on his back. Karan had rarely recovered from the sudden attack when he saw another slipper coming his direction. He dodged and managed to save himself from this sudden surgical strike declared on him by god know who. The "rare good mood" of Karan early in the morning was spoilt and Karan had made his mind to know who on earth was throwing things at him early in the morning. Seeing Karan's sudden wake of tremendous curiosity God thought that he himself should reveal the great faces who had declared war at Karan's house that morning.

And before Karan could even take a proper step in the direction of the dinning hall from where sounds of beating utensils came, the main culprits of this whole chaos came in front of Karan. And Karan wasn't disappointed at all when he came to know that the ones who had taken the responsibility of spoiling karan's mood were his very own best friend Faizi and his sister like Sanjana. Karan had barely reacted to this sudden break of reality at him Faizi came and pushed Karan aside as he was running from Sanjana. Actually to be exact from the cricket bat in Sanjana's hand. Karan had just managed to stand up when a super furious Sanjana chasing Faizi and pushed Karan. And a result Karan landed on his bed. After thinking practically from his past experience Karan realized that it no way that in such furious mood either of Sanjana or Faizi will listen to him. So keeping in mind all facts and knowledge Karan made his mind that it's best for him to go back to sleep. And just as he was thinking so Faizi ran out of Karan's room and following him went Sanjana.

So Karan quietly closed the door of his room, turned on the Air conditioner and covered himself with his blanket. It was just 5 minutes since Karan had closed his eyes, that the door of his room opened with a loud thud. Karan could barely react to that thud. BOOM IT WERE FAIZI AND SANJANA YET AGAIN. Karan had not even removed the blanket off his body when Faizi climbed on to Karan's bed and by mistake stepped on to Karan's leg in process of escaping from Sanjana's anger. And they say na that HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF here too the same happened, difference being here history repeated itself just a way too soon. Sanjana repeated the mistake that Faizi had just committed stepped on Karan leg as she chased Faizi. And now the pain in Karan's both legs were balanced. They say na that nature has it's own way to balance things out well it does. This incidence was a living example of that. Anyways

Before Karan could vent out his inner tornado of anger on Sanjana and Faizi they had already ran out his room. Unwantedly but driven by his anger Karan followed Sanjana and Faizi in the direction of living room as he didn't wanted them to break any of his belonging just like how they always do.