Marvels Spider-Man

Start from the beginning

You have traveled across many worlds. Gotten much strength. And now you along with your Allie's will fight in a clash. And once that clash is broken, the Plainsgorger reveals itself and then you defeat it and save Dissidia

You shake your head "how? Why? What Allie's?"

Just then, 6 lights appear on the outer ring of your station.

Each one has a friend inside it.

In front of you, standing underneath the light with their hands together in prayer, is Aerith.

"Aerith?" You walk towards her. But then you turn and see the other lights. Each one is a different girl that you've become friends with.

"Terra? Mrs. Branford?" You say to a green haired girl. Then you keep looking as you see another "Claire?" You see lightning under the next light. "Y'Shtola?"

You see the white haired cat girl from Eorzea under the next light. And you turn again and see the next girl

"Rinoa?" The brown haired girl was praying as well. And then you saw the last girl and your heart skipped a beat "Aqua!"

You immediately ran towards her as you reach for her. But all the lights shut off as you tripped and fell over the side of your station as you fell headfirst.

Deeper into the black void as you fell, you tilted your head as you looked down and reaches out for something a shadowy hand was reaching up for you as you took a breath

And then the voice spoke again

Hero of Elicio, Please... Save me...

///

You open your eyes as you groan and sit up. "Ow..."

Peter and MJ were both sitting next to you on the balcony as they helped you up "you alright?" Peter asks "you just passed out" MJ adds.

You nod "yea don't worry, think I was just a little lightheaded. I've barely slept these past few days"

They walk you inside "Well just sit down and try to relax. The last thing we need is you getting hurt somehow" MJ says as she sets you on the couch. Peter heads into the kitchen for something

You lean back in the couch as you relax as MJ looks at you "What happened?" You shrug "I don't know. A day dream perhaps. Or maybe something else I'm not sure..."

Before MJ can reply, Peter shouts as he yells "guys! You might wanna see this!"

MJ turns and looks behind her as she stand sup and rushes into the kitchen. You stand as well as you summon your keyblade for precaution as you follow her in.

Peter and MJ both stare at a person who was currently walking out of a gateway that formed in her kitchen.

You step between them and hood your keyblade out as you move them behind you. But Peter is still ready to fight if needed.

But as the figure stepped fully into the Kitchen and the Gateway closer, the light surrounding the figure vanished as you saw a hood over their head.

You growl as you point at them "Who are you?"

The figure turned their head to face you before they turned their body as well. Then they spoke

"Don't worry. I'm an old friend" the figure then raises their hands and grabbed the edge of their hood and pulled it down.

Revealing one of your closest friends, whom you befriended while you and Riku were desguised in the organization.

You then smile with a gasp of surprise