1.

Pov. author:

English is not my first language, but I am writing this fic for a friend who is very passionate about FirstKhao.

And I finally got the courage to post it.

Any commentary is welcome, especially to correct if there are mistakes.

I hope you like it ...

He was sitting at his usual table watching the lost and needy souls, as he liked to call them, people dancing glued to each other on the dance floor

-- Pathetic - he commented as he observed a girl who was blinking provocatively in his direction.

-- Can't blame her for trying.

He stared at Aj, his oldest and only friend as he sat across from him.

-- You look stunning today my friend.

First wore a tailored black suit with a blood red shirt which was an interesting irony, the outfit matched perfectly with his brown hair and eyes.

-- When was the last time you were personal with someone First ? - he asked as he poured himself a glass.

Too long, thought First, but he refused to answer what he knew was just another attempt to piss him off.

-- Humans are too needy is exasperating.

--If you keep talking like that, your age will show. - Aj teased again, always trying to get a reaction from his friend.

First just smiled, finished his drink and then got up.

-- I'm leaving, I just came to check how things were going - he left the now empty glass on the table - Keep them in line.

- I will. - said Aj smiling - Are you sure you don't want to stay, maybe you'll find someone interesting.

-- This place gives me a headache.

First could still hear his friend's laugh as he started to leave the VIP area heading towards the nearest exit, he asked himself once again why he had agreed to open a nightclub, he didn't like electronic music, crowded places, and not even dance, but mostly, he hated people. The only thing he appreciated in his own establishment was the alcohol, after all the ECLIPSE club served the best and most expensive drinks.

However, he knew that the reason for the success of the club was its special clients, for the creatures of the night it was fun and stimulating to interact with humans, even if he particularly found it a waste of time.Unfortunately it was difficult to accommodate humans, vampires, fae, warlocks and lycans in one place and not end in tragedy, usually for the humans. So when Aj had the brilliant idea of ​​opening a club where everyone would be welcome First had to intervene and take some necessary measures, first a spell that prohibited the use of any type of persuasion magic was placed on all the walls, ensuring that no human would be coerced into doing something they really didn't want to do.And obviously blood shed was forbidden, and everyone who knew who he was and what the consequences of violating his orders would be didn't dare to disobey.

He didn't know if it was out of respect or fear but as he came down thestairs some people simply made way for him, much to his dislike, some evenbowed their heads. He hated it, and he was more than ready to get out of there,he could hear a scuffle brewing in the center of the floor, he knew that soonone of his security guards would be there to deal with whatever it was, so heturned away to leave but before he could go through the door he heard it, itwas low and he had to concentrate to hear over the loud music.

An honest laugh, a laugh like he had never heard in all his many years of life.

Please don't forget to vote or/and  coment. ❤️