Chapter 49 : Fire Red & Leaf Green (2)

Start from the beginning

So TLDR:

Game ok, but could/must be better. (Glitches were funny to watch 10/10)

.

And that's all, folks. Thanks for reading!
___________

Chapter 49: Fire Red & Leaf Green (2)

"You big dummy…" Serena whispered with trembling lips as she watched an exhausted Ash smiling with confidence despite his haggard state.

'Why're you going so far for this, Red?'

{ I told you… hah… I'm… gonna be… }

{ The Pokémon Master… didn't I? That… was my promise. }

'I didn't tell you to go kill yourself, !' the honey blonde angrily retorted at the absurd lengths Ash would go through to keep his vows.

{ And… }

{ To save you… you so-called genius blockhead… }

'…Even like that…'

'Even when a gentle breeze could topple you down…'

'You're still trying to help others, huh?'

Serena could not help but let out a resigned smile at the stubborn boy.

'…Mon bête Red.'

"You think I'm scared of your damn Bonds, Red?!"

A wounded Rhydon suddenly charged at high speed towards Lapras, each second accumulating more power into its incoming tackle.

"[Giga Impact]!"

But before the Drill Pokémon could reach the plesiosaur, a large shield of ice resembling that of a flower formed rapidly in between the two Pokémon, causing [Giga Impact] to hit the shield instead.

BOOM!

'This is Lorelei's…!'

A certain vermilion-haired Elite Four and Blue watched with excitement as they were flattered at Ash's fusion of the ice shields that Lorelei used and the flower pattern that Blue created.

An aftermath of chilling vapour rose into the air as they revealed the sharp bloodred eyes that pierced into the orange-haired boy's soul.

"Yes," the raven-haired boy answered.

The vapour uncovered a frozen ground, courtesy of Lapras, and turned towards her Trainer as she awaited his instructions.

"It's not gonna be perfect, but let's do this!" Ash let out a crazed grin as he called out his next attack.

'Every last detail of Miss Lorelei's [Ice Shards]. All those weapons…'

'I'm entrusting them to you, Lapras!'

"Kyaaaaa!" Lapras bellowed with pride as blueprints were transferring into her mind.

Ash had noticed during his final confrontation against Lorelei that he was able to transfer recorded techniques to his Pokémon as evidenced by Marowak and [Nine Strikes]. Although unsure if he was able to do that once more, the raven-haired boy nevertheless took the gamble without a hint of fear.

'Urk! These damn swords!'

Ash grunted in agony as the phantom blades stabbed deeper than they had ever gone before. But the boy kept going, undeterred by the most painful experience to date in his 11 years of life.