A Gentelmen's Evening

That day's morning had set somewhat of a tone for the rest of their stay, the time, lazy, dragged its heavy feet into the sunny afternoon, the pair of men in no rush to leave, despite it being their last day at the estate. Crickets could be heard through the open french doors, as the sun seemed to sink lower and lower in the sky. The endless light blues, gently painted by streaks of vibrant orange and pink. Thomas leaned over the sofa reaching around his better half, in a small hug.

"Are you tired?" He asked as he laid a tender kiss on the other man's cheek.

The younger man inhaled deeply and then exhaled, his eyes closed.

"I feel like I'm tired all the time lately. Sorry, we didn't really do anything today." He caressed the darker forearm that lay across his chest.

"The day's not over yet." Jefferson straightened and offered Alex an open hand.

"Did you plan something behind my back again?" The Caribbean eyed him suspiciously.

"Not really..."

"Thomas, you really didn't have to do anything. I'd rather we do something simple together, rather than you setting up elaborate schemes when I'm not looking."

All the Virginian did was move the fingers of his outstretched hand, telling Alex to grab hold and follow him. Begrudgingly, he did as asked. Taking the offered hand to help him off the sofa, and down the long hallways of the mansion. His partner, leading him up the stairs and deep into the depths of the guest bedrooms. Finally stopping in front of one of the many guest bathrooms. Alexander looked to the darker man's face, frowning.

"Open it." The other suggested.

Almost as if it would set off a bomb, the brunet grabbed the handle and twisted it, slowly, then pushed the door open to reveal the room to be candlelit, flower petals on the floor leading to, two glasses of what he presumed to be non-alcoholic wine. Resting on the edge of a bubbling luxurious bath, also with petals inside. The scent of lavender trailed in the air. His lips parted slightly at the sight.

"Thomas..."

"What's simpler than taking a bath together?" He smiled with adoration "Call it - A Gentlemen's evening." They shared a knowing look.

Jefferson walked in first, pulling Alex inside and closing the door behind him. Before the younger man could say more, Thomas, gently helped him undress, his hands resting on the taught skin of his lover's stomach a little longer, not lost on the fact it wouldn't stay that way for too long. Hamilton let out a small pained moan as he lifted his hands for his top to come off.

"Everything alright?" The Virginian, ever so attentive, always made sure the other wasn't in pain.

"Um... It's nothing..." Alex frowned. "My back's been tense for a couple of hours now."

"Then we should get in quicker. I'm sure the water will help."

He assisted the Caribbean in removing his pants and underwear and ushered him safely into the bath, the warm water doing wonders on the brunet's back. Not wasting any time, Jefferson quickly undressed and joined his partner in the bath. The tub, wide enough for the couple to sit side by side. He then grabbed the two glasses of wine and handed one to his significant other.

"A toast." Thomas raised his glass. "To the three of us."

The iconic clink of their glasses amplified in the bathroom's acoustics.

"To your stupid money, turning me into a spoiled housewife." Alex added before taking a sip, making his other half laugh.

"Now who's the one with a silver spoon up their ass?" He commented into his glass.