Chapter 20 ~ Heat and Hopkins

Start from the beginning

"I don't know" he mumbled "there has to be another way to stop it right?" I asked hugging myself. "I don't know Jordyn" he said sternly and I sighed rolling my eyes drying my face with a towel. "I was just asking" I muttered walking back in the room and threw myself on the bed.

I toed off my converses and closed my eyes trying to calm down Sarafina as she began to feel more angry. She fidgeted around more and soon began pacing.

Sarafina

She growled at me shaking her head and I moaned as my body heated up more. I hugged Mason's pillow and heard him walk in.

"It's getting worse isn't it?" He asked "I'm fine" I whispered laying on my side and he just stood there. I felt the bed dip and he laid me on my back, I gasped at the tingles and opened my eyes looking at him as he hovered over me.

"What can I do?" He asked moving my hair

'Mate with us!' Sarafina snapped growling and I touched his muscular arm tracing his veins. "Just lay with me" I whispered and she growled angrily clawing at me.

I don't want to pressure him! Do you not remember what he told us last night?! Just calm down

'I can't! It's hurting me!' She growled as he laid down next to me rubbing my waist. "How long do you think this will last?" I whispered and he sighed "heat usually lasts a week" he said and I groaned putting my face in the pillow.

"I thought it was like 2 days or something" i grumbled laying on my back, he sat up moving my hair and put his forehead on mine.

I inhaled sharply at the intense tingles and opened my eyes looking at him. I traced his jaw with my fingertips and he bent his head kissing me.

Sarafina growled lowly and I kissed back running my fingers through his hair kissing him hungrily. He climbed on me deepening the kiss rubbing my waist and I put my hand on his chest pulling away.

"Wait" I whispered and he looked at me, "I-i"

"What?"

"I don't want to pressure you" I mumbled and he just looked at me "I'm not weak" he muttered "I wasn't implying that. I just don't want to be like... Like her and pressure you into anything you don't want to do" I said

"You'll never be like her" he said softly and I just looked at him, he sighed putting his forehead on mine. "You're not pressuring me into anything" he said

"Are you sure?" I whispered and he nodded kissing me, I kissed back running my fingers through his hair and he growled lowly laying between my legs. I lifted his shirt taking it off him and he kissed my neck, I sighed closing my eyes in pleasure biting my lip.

He unbuttoned a few buttons on my shirt but just ended up ripping it open making Sarafina growl in hunger.

I rubbed his bare chest panting and he kissed my mark making me moan feeling the desire burn within me. He took off my shirt throwing it on the floor and moved me higher up on the bed. I panted grabbing his belt buckle unbuckling him and soon we heard a loud crash and people scream making us freeze.

Mason growled sitting up "what was that?" I asked sitting, he put on his shirt quickly and threw one of his other shirts at me. "Stay here" he said walking out quickly. There was another crash making me jump in fear. I quickly put on the other shirt and Sarafina just whimpered.

'We were so close' she grumbled and I rolled my eyes. I stood up going to the window seeing people running outside, I tensed as they all looked scared and the children were crying.

What's going on?

The door opened quickly and I tensed "Mason, what's happening?" I asked turning around and froze... It wasn't Mason.