Chapter Nine (Pt. II)

Start from the beginning

“Wow.” Toran barked a laughter of disbelief, his dark brown eyes held incredulity, “You’re not even going to apologize.”

Dark blonde brows furrowed. “For what?”

“You made me feel dirty the last time.”

Confusion and dumfounded amazement painted vividly across Brennan’s fallen angel features. His lips parted once, twice; and with a swallow, he finally spoke. “It was to my understanding that what we did was of mutual agreement.”

He advanced closer until Toran felt his breath feather his forehead. “Isn’t that right? Tell me I’m wrong.” His green eyes reminded Toran of a snake’s. Seductive. Enthralling. Entrapping and frightening.

Warm, deliciously long fingers snaked around his neck in a firm grip, the forbidden dark gentle voice wrapped slickly and smoothly – an intoxicating fog – around his head.

Brennan’s lashes cast long shadows over the deep emeralds of his eyes, lending them a darker look. “Don’t fight me, Toran. You won’t win.” He tugged the black apron free and pulled him close. “Neither can I.”

Warm, velvet lips pressed against his, and a scalding tongue pierced his lips barging into his mouth like it was his. An iron band of muscle wrapped around his waist pressing him against heat incarnate, whilst plunging and ravaging Toran’s lips until he was breathless.

His moan was swallowed between their lips. The fingers around his neck was a vise, and his lips liquid furnace. All the oxygen in his lungs evaporated as the fallen angel caging him stole and devoured his soul and body.

Deft fingers unbuttoned his shirt, crumpling the crisp white to expose his skin to the cold air and to the heat that was his employer’s. He felt the cold press of the black marble wall against his back, his legs wound about Brennan’s waist. The hard kiss brutalized and tenderized his lips, swallowing his cries.

When Brennan pulled back, panting; Toran gasped, swallowing as much air as possible into his lungs. He tugged off Brennan’s coat, tore at the shirt whilst Brennan released and pulled off his trousers, tossing his shoes over his shoulder leaving only his dress socks.

He made to take out his cross-bone cufflinks, but Brennan’s dark voice stopped him, “No. Leave the shirt.”

Hot lips blazed and renewed a path of lust and desire on his skin as Brennan’s skillful mouth and tongue worshipped him. He couldn’t move. Brennan held him pinned between his body and the now warmed marble wall slick with his sweat.

Taking Toran with him, Brennan mindlessly guided him to the bed. For once, he regretted not having white pillows. The black ones couldn’t highlight the dark chocolate curls properly. His hand caressed the caramel surface of Toran’s face. “You’re exquisite. A gem.”

Toran chuckled, “Don’t sweettalk me now.” His fingers touched Brennan’s lips, dark and swollen from their kiss, and toyed with them, staring at Brennan searchingly. His hands travelled to the golden expanse of Brennan’s skin to an entire arm heavily inked with tattoos that ended at his wrist. Christ. “Kiss me.” Their lips met, his hand sild up and gripped the dark gold curls tightly; the other moved to the heavy weight straining like an enraged bull behind the material of his trouser. Fuck, he was… “Fuck me...”

Brennan pulled back and undid the row of buttons, watching the stunned expression crossing Toran’s face at the sight his cock made. “What’s wrong?”

Toran gasped, a flicker of fright passed his sweet features. “You won’t fit.”

Relief made a smile curve his lips, which turned wicked.  “Oh, it will. Why are you acting like you’ve never seen it before?”