Choater Nine: Revenge

Começar do início

In the back closet of the basement held tons of different nail polishes, magazines, and of course hockey pucks and old sticks to play has ant hockey on the carpet. We might be girls, but we can get pretty rough when playing so we usually do nails afterwards so we don't ruin the paint.

I followed the team down stairs, and they had already started laying out their sleeping bags. Cam and I had already claimed the best two spots next to one another, so I didn't care what happened. "Pizza is on its way guys!" Cam came down the steps from ordering from our favorite restaurant, Fazios.

"Let's play a little game of truth or dare!" Sadie sat down on her sleeping bag, excited about her brilliant idea. Everyone followed suit, ready for one of our favorite games. We've learned so much about one another, you wouldn't believe we had anything left to tell one another. The only thing was, that we always found some hidden dirt on someone every time we played, so we kept it up.

"I'll go first! Cam, truth or dare?" Sadie always suggested the game, and always started with the first question, it was almost tradition.

"Truth, I don't feel like getting up."

"Ok... Who kisses better, Lucas or Parker?" Cams face reddened, because we all knew who she kissed at the party on Saturday since both went a little longer than the light did. We all started laughing at her reaction to the question, because Cam is usually way more open about these kinds of things.

"I would say its a tie, but I know that's not acceptable in this game, so Lucas."

"Really?" Sadie gasped, and so did a few others. Everyone thought for sure she would say Parker, including me. "Details?" With our team you couldn't answer a truth without going into a full explanation.

"Well Parker was a little rough and a but rushed. I don't know if it was just the game though. Lucas was a perfect kiss, genial, sweet, and just overall amazing." Yet again her cheeks burned bright red.

"Ok, Cam your turn now!"

"Ok, Ciara truth or dare?"

"Dare, since you were so lazy during your turn." I smiled at Cam and she smiled right back, proud of her laziness.

"Oh, you shouldn't have done that Payne! You don't know what I'm capable of!" As soon as she said this the door bell rang, it must have been the pizza. "Perfect timing! Ciara I dare you to go and kiss the pizza guy!" I knew I had it coming, and Cam never went easy when it came to truth or dare.

"Fine, but your paying!"

"You know where my wallet is!" I walked up the stairs with the whole team slowly following behind. They all wanted to see the kiss, but they didn't want to be seen. I grabbed the wallet off the kitchen counter and opened the door. Without looking at the guy, I kissed him right on the lips, then handed him a twenty dollar bill. When I looked up at the guys face and away from the pizza boxes he was handing me, that's when I realized my mistake. I could here the girls behind me in a full fit of laughter. I had just kissed Parker Rice, my worst enemy at the moment.

"Wow." That was all he could say? "Ummm, here's your pizza, fifteen dollars." I gave him the twenty, grabbed the boxes, and slammed the door in his face. I could feel my face heating up like a tomato. Now I know why Cam commented on how hot the delivery guy was last time we had pizza cause it was Parker.

Did I just call him hot? Get a hold of yourself Ciara!

"I can't believe you all made me do that!" Everyone was now on the floor laughing their asses off. I set the pizza down on the counter before joining in with them. Thirty minutes later we all had our pizza and were down stairs for the movie. We dimmed the lights and all sat down to watch She's the Man. It was one of our teams favorite movies. After we had gotten past the ending where they kissed and made the perfect appearance down the runway, the team all slipped into their sleeping bags for some late night gossip.

"So who do you all would think make cute couples?"

"I think Sadie and Rick, the guy in our Bio class would be cute!"

"Wait the guy who looks like Johnny Depp in the movie Chocolate?"

"Yah that's the one!"

"I think your right!"

"Wait did you all hear something." I shushed my team mates, positive I heard something crack.

"Ciara I think it was just your imagination." As soon as Cam finished her sentence the light shut off, leaving it pitch black.

Screams filled my ears, and a sticky string landed on me. Before I knew what was going on I was covered in the sticky stuff. The lights flickered back on and I realized it had been silly string. I looked around and all the girls were covered in it. Green, pink, and blue string covered every inch of the basement floor. I tried to pull it out of my hair but it just made a bigger mess. Standing in the doorway of the porch we had left open were ten of the guys on our ice hockey team holding silly sting cans. Smiles covered each one of their faces, obviously they couldn't hold in their laughter.

"Smile ladies!" Parker held up his phone and took a few photos of the team on the floor covered in their silly string. The flashes blinded me, forcing me to probably look even stupider in the photos. Before I knew it the flash stopped and most of the boys in the doorway disappeared except for Parker. Before he ran away too he winked right at me and said "Revenge is so sweet."
➰➰➰➰➰
Author's Note:
I'm not sure how clever this revenge is, but keep reading, because the girls plan to get them back just a little harder! If anyone has any ideas for the book I'm all ears! Please vote comment and keep reading!