Chapter- 12 Torture

Diya, aka Aadhya's POV

After an unknown period, the container stopped, and within a few minutes, the door opened, revealing six men in black. Four of them were previous ones who tortured me, and two were new people whom I had never seen in the past.

"All of you, get down," one of the men said. We all looked at each other, not making any moves.

"They won't listen like this, mainly this bitch," he roared, pointing at me, and climbed into the container, then started pushing us down. They dragged us into a warehouse and closed the shutter.

I can see more girls there; like, 20 girls are sitting there with fearful eyes and ragged clothes. Their eyes were swollen, and I could see handprints on their cheeks. It seems they beat those girls. Tears rolled in my eyes looking at the little girls; they have to face this at this young age. They are still growing, but these people ruined their childhood.

I mentally noted to save them.

Now, I can't even save myself from them, but I had an urge to save them and those little lives, but I can't do anything other than wait for their help.

I consoled them and assured them that we still have a chance to get out of here; little did I know how hard it is to escape from them.

When they tried to inject us with a drug, I dodged it. I didn't let them inject that into any of the girls. I fought for them.

"Why does this bitch have to irk us this much?" One man roared and kicked me in the stomach, making me land on the floor. I clutched on to my stomach, whimpering in pain, as I recently had a miscarriage. His kick really hurt me like hell, but that didn't stop me from fighting.

I stopped him again when he was about to inject Sithara, who was sobbing. He slapped me, and others beat me. I lay on the floor, whimpering in pain. 

One of the men was about to hit me with an iron rod when the shutter of the warehouse opened, revealing a man in a black suit, and I knew this man.

He is none other than Sanjay Saho, a famous business man. He was not alone; he came with police and media. So, he was the one on the car whom I asked for help.

Those hooligans were too stunned to speak after looking the situation. They all ran away but Sanjay caught the man who was about to hit me and handed him to police.

He helped me to get up. "You are the one who threw the letter to help you,"  he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. 

"You are really strong and smart; I am proud of you," he said, patting my head.
"What is your name?" he asked. 

"Diya,"  I replied. 

"Ok, Diya," he muttered, and I tried to wipe the blood on my face with his handkerchief, but out of habit, I dodged it. 

"Don't worry, Diya, think of me as your brother," he said gently, handing me a water bottle. I drank half of it in one go.

"Brother, we have to save these girls. They are 15-year-old children, but those bastards gave them drugs to make them look like  adults," I stated, and Sanjay nodded with a painful expression.

"Come on, hurry up; the ambulance is waiting for you," a policeman said. Media people are shooting everything with their cameras and asking questions to the girls who are sober.

I and Sanjay helped all the girls go out. When I was about to go out, I heard someone's whimpers. I looked around and found a girl on the corner.

"Sister," she called me. I ran to her, helped her stand up, and then took her out.