Chapter- 11 Assault

Start from the beginning

He glanced at the door where his men were standing; they nodded and came in, glaring at me.

They hit me with a leather belt, leaving marks everywhere. I cried with pain, but I didn't let them touch me.

I don't know how much time I slept, but when I woke up, there were five men sitting on the chairs, playing cards, near me.

"You woke up,"  one man who looked similar to the man whom they called boss commented when I groaned in pain while trying to sit.

"You really dared to spit on my brother's face, Bitch,"  he cursed, and he hit me with the whip. I screamed with pain, but he didn't stop with it. 

He tied a gag ball to my mouth to make me stop screaming and ripped my clothes.

"Please,"  I cried, but my voice didn't come out. Tears were flowing from my eyes limitlessly, and I was struggling beyond my strength to get away from him.

"You have a sexy body, whore,"  he laughed, caressing my curves.

I was screaming and struggling, but nevertheless, he spread my legs and inserted his thing. He raped me; he just not raped me but tortured me by pricing needles on my body, burned me with cigarettes, and made me drink alcohol.

He was not the only one who raped me; he made everyone from that gang abuse me. That was gang rape; five of them raped me, taking turns. I was screaming the whole night, but they didn't show any mercy to me.

They showed me hell in one night and made me think it was better to die than to live.

That night, I shed the tears of every woman in the world. I cried, screamed, begged, dodged, and pleaded, yet they refused to let go of me. 

They tortured me like that for 15 days; they used to beat me, make me drink alcohol and their cum after useing their hands for pleasure. After that, they give me drugs to make me sleep. Those were the days when I always wanted to die very badly. Every time I close my eyes with only one thought, it would be better if I never opened them again.

One man even suggested inserting a beer bottle in my vagina, which horrified me. At that moment, death seems better than living.

"No, we can't do that; I don't think she will survive that, and we need her alive for tomorrow,"  that man, who is the brother of the boss, said.

I don't know what tomorrow is planned for me, but I hope it will be my last day. I don't want to live anymore, at least not in their hands.

The next day, the boss came to fuck me, but I turned him down like always. I found that he doesn't force girls; he wants them to come to him willingly. He will torture her until she comes to him willingly. And his brother is completely opposite to him; he enjoys forcing and torturing women.

"Send her to the black cobra gang with the next batch; he will deal with her."  That was the last thing I heard before passing out.
.
.

When I open my eyes again, they are dragging me somewhere.

"Leave me; where are you taking me?" I asked, struggling to get out of their grip.

"Stop struggling, woman,"  one man hissed, dragged me by gripping my hair tightly, and threw me on a container before locking it. I rubbed my scalp, feeling a burning sensation.

I looked at my surroundings and found many girls around me, like 15 members. Some girls are in a trance like they were on drugs, and some are sitting with fear evident on their faces, but all are girls who may be 17 or 18 years old.

"Why are you all here and where are they taking us?" I asked no one in particular.

"They kidnapped some of us and bought some of us. And they are going to sell us to other countries sex racquet,"  one of the girls said timidly.