#13: Opening the Way Out

Sunny Go

"I'll be sailing with the civilians. It's a short reunion but I'm happy to see you again, Sis. I hope by the time we meet again, you don't have to be tied down by the marine or even the world government and be treated like a dog", Kai clenched his fist trying to hide his emotions. "Don't ever think of joining the revolutionary army, Kai. You don't have to pay that fool a favor. Live as a freeman, just as how you always should have", Sena covered her eyes with her arm. 

"Eh?! Don't leave me alone!", Nami begged for the more innocent man to stay. He jumped off and disappeared from their sight. 

A suicide mission?!

We lost our home because Douglas Bullet was sent by their King to wipe out our country. The world government didn't intervene as this is to be settled by both countries. 

Kai and I don't have anywhere to live because some old farts decided they can't stand living in the same world as their enemy. 

Sena, more and more people will lose their homes because of war, piracy, and conflict of ideas. Would you be there to protect them from losing their home as well?

"Suicide mission. Betrayal. Broken Promises. Those were what fueled that man to be this beastly. He is someone who can throw away his humanity to be the strongest", Sena sat down. "You don't have to sit right away", Nami said worriedly. With the amount of blood that was lost, she wondered why she can still stay conscious.

 "You, why did you save those children?", Sena recalled Mocha telling a story about Nami saving them. 

"What are you talking about?", Nami tilted her head. "You were the one who just saved them a while ago. Because you're on the side of justice, right?", the orange head tilted her head. "On the side of justice, what does that mean?", finally, she admitted that it had been a blurred line for quite some time. Did she start catching outlaws under the name of the Marine because she was convinced it was for justice? Did she take the lives of those who would kill her subordinates because those soldiers are also working under the same organization?

Sena leaned a little closer to the railings and saw the marines fighting still to protect each other. How about those outlaws? They're not part of the marine but they're still covering up for each other. A boulder of rock was headed towards Sunny. Zoro has his hands full because of Fujitora. Sena raised her scythe and slashed it into two making the ship safe. It landed where there are no people. 

"After Bullet gets defeated by those idiots, the marine will still be there. Who will you ask for help for your escape?", the lady looked at Bullet being challenged by the warlords like Buggy and Boa, Smoker - marine, Sabo- revolutionary officer, and pirates like Law and Luffy. "Luffy will manage as he always did", Nami said with confidence. "You do have a stupid amount of trust with that airhead captain of yours. I couldn't believe you have followed him this far", Sena was preparing to leave the ship but she fell on her back. "Because of that airhead captain, I am no longer a slave of Arlong", Nami said with a smile. "That long-nose sharp teeth, I see you have met him", the lady clicked her tongue. "Did you also experience something bad from that man?", Nami had Bellmere's face flashing in her mind. "I was the one who caused his demise when I captured him some years ago. If not because of that former warlord, he would rot in his cell", Sena said then sighed. 

"How can that be? You look like you're our age", Nami was startled." I am twice my age", the lady answered. "An ability user?", the navigator gulped. She didn't hear any answer.

"They are now going to launch the Buster Call any minute now!"

"Nami, we're back", Robin and the rest climbed onto the ship. "Robin! Thank goodness, you're back", Nami hugged the woman. "Geeh!!! Why is a vice admiral sleeping on our deck?!", Chopper was startled along with Brook. "Yohohoho! If I fight you and I win, will you let me see your-", he wasn't able to finish his sentence when Nami punched him. Soon, the place started to be noisier. "We'll get captured and imprisoned if we let her stay here", Chopper shook Nami's shoulder. "I know but she protected Sunny from a huge boulder. She's also badly hurt", the lady explained. "I see, you're wounded", Chopper's doctor spirit activated and was now able to see beyond her being a vice-admiral.