#06: Drowned and Drifted

Open Sea

"Pirates!!!"

"Not just one ship! We're surrounded!!!".

"Prepare the canyons!". 

"What a downpour", Sena opened her palm and looked at the four ships surrounding them. "It's an ambush. Should we call for reinforcement?", Koby went closer. "Do not panic. Did you forget who is in this ship?", the lady drew her scythe. She made a big leap and disappeared from their sight. 

"Koby, one of the ship are too close. We have to fight once they decide to land on our ship", Helmepo grabbed the man's shoulder. He looked in the direction of explosions and screaming. "You don't have to worry, vice-admiral. Our Madame is capable enough", Rao gave a reassuring smile. 

Pirate Ship

Sena grabbed the Captain's neck. "I already told you that I don't know of the name you are asking of or even heard rumors", he begged for his life. "If you will let me go, I will search for that person. I promise", the pitiful captain balled his eyes out. Sena threw him to the side and stomped her scythe dividing the ship into two. 

The lady's marine ship was close to fetching her when there was a sudden whirlpool. 

"Madame!"

"Vice-Admiral!"

Koby was about to jump into the ship as well. "We'll see each other in Dressrosa. Go and make reparations for the ship!", the lady shouted as they are already getting pulled by the whirlpool. "Promise us that!", Koby let out a pinky. 

"What an idiot", Sena gave a small smile before being swallowed by the sea. 

Greenbit

The Tonantas were astonished as they saw a woman on the shore. 

"She's starting to open her eyes". 

"Should we take her to Ussoland and Robinland?"

Sena massaged her temples and sat down. Her clothes were destroyed and her cape was also missing. She sat and looked around. 

"Wow! Her eyes look like rubies". 

Sena furrowed her brow and used her scythe to stand. "Is that your weapon? It's frightening", a small blonde fairy appeared in front of her eyes. The vice-admiral stepped back nearly losing her balance. "I'm Mansherry. We have visitors now. I'll bring you to our place", the bubbly princess smiled. "No thanks. I have to contact my-", Sena tried to look for the snail but it must be lost when she was inside the whirlpool. "Here are some clothes. You cannot walk around with those sets of clothes", Leo carried a basket with some of the tonantas. 

After changing her clothes, Mansherry clapped. "I know it will suit you", she commented looking at Sena wearing a white knee-high flower pattern dress. "To complete the vibes, here is a hat", Mansherry nodded to Leo. A white hat with accessories was placed on her head. 

It will be useful to hide my face. 

They heard some explosions and noises inside the forest. "Let's get out of here", Leo pushed the lady. "Little ones", Sena pointed at the ocean. "There's nothing there", Mansherry tilted her head. They looked back and saw that Sena was no longer there. 

Inner Forest

Ussop heard a rustling of the bushes. He prepared to use his slingshot. "Wait. Ussop", Robin can see a human walking towards them. "Nico Robin, the only survivor of Ohara. Are you strolling in this forest to unwind?", Sena held tighter on her scythe. "The Vice Admiral!!!", Ussop hid behind Robin. "You're an easy target. Even if you run, the marine is now headed here to catch Doflamingo", the lady stopped walking forward. "Doflamingo has withdrawn his resignation or should we say, he doesn't intend to do so from the beginning", Robin positioned her hand for battle.