#03: Welcome Aboard

Marine Ship

"Congratulations on being a Vice-Admiral!", the marine soldiers, looking like a bunch of gangsters, cheered for Tashigi. The lady was slightly embarrassed but raised a glass of beer. She looked at Smoker giving a nod of approval. He was also promoted to commodore and dived into the new world to get closer to his target. "Commodore, aren't you going to join us as well?", one of the marines offered a glass. 

"What are the reports about that brat?", the man lit his cigar. "I received some updates that the vice-admiral was asked to deal with the same crew who escaped Admiral Kizaru two years ago", Tashigi answered. "Sabaody Island", Smoker furrowed his brow. "Suppose those fools got stronger, I will go back to watch that arrogant brat having her ass kicked", the commodore clicked his tongue. Tashigi just gave a slight laugh. "Must have been hard babysitting her for a while", the new vice-admiral guessed. The silence from the man sent a message.  

Sabaody Island- 46th Groove

"Wait! You're walking so fast. We have to enjoy the view", Sentomaru walks behind a black-haired lady. Unlike the past two years, she grew taller and her hair went longer. "If you did your work two years ago, I don't have to be cleaning your mess now", Sena turned and received a pissed-off look from Sentomaru having two pacifista on her side. They came across the fake straw hat crew. "Idiots", the lady commented which was heard by the fake Luffy. He was about to pull another trigger at a woman who bumped into him. His gun was cut into two. The fat Luffy turned in that direction and had cold sweat to see Sena's petrifying aura. 

Soon, they heard explosions and clashing of swords from a distance. Sena used shave and disappeared from the scene. Pirates and marines are all aiming for the head of the straw hat. "Geek! The Pacifista!!!", they all screamed. Sena stood on one of the trees and observed the improvement in their abilities. She crossed her arms and have her eyes glued on Luffy. "You lost your crew and a brother, the redeemable and the unredeemable, but your eyes still light up", the vice-admiral drew her scythe and jumped down. 

The ground formed a crater with the impact. "What?! A meteorite?!", the pirates stepped back. "Talk about dramatic entrance", Sentomaru pouted. Zoro drew his sword and smirked. "Finally, a worthy opponent", he was about to launch an attack when Sanji kicked him on the side. "Moss head! I can sense such great beauty", Sanji said with a serious tone. The one inside the crater started to walk and is finally visible. "Who is she?", Zoro stood straight upon seeing a lady their age wearing a marine's coat, a vice-admiral. "You don't have to name since you will not have the luxury to let that name dwell in your mind", her cold voice sent chills to the pirates gathered. "Hmmm? Isn't she the rumored candidate for Admiral?", her words gave more scare to the trio. 

"Her name is Sena. She's one arrogant brat who cannot be tamed even by the Fleet Admiral", Sentomaru crossed her arm. "I'll sew your mouth once we're done with this", Sena walked towards Luffy. "I'm the most tight-lipped person so-", the Unit Captain was made to stop speaking as she swung her weapon. Pirates were sent flying. One pacifista tried to catch on to the straw hat captain but he was able to defeat him without a sweat. The other one was beaten by Zoro and Sanji. 

"I will not allow you to delay their journey", Rayleigh, the vice-captain of the Roger Pirates gave a friendly smile. He stood in a higher place. "I will be the next pirate king!", Luffy declared. A huge bird went down and was surprised to see Sanji having an unstoppable nosebleed.  

"It's time to go", the old man signaled to Luffy as the rest of the marine follows. He had tears in his eyes. "What are your troupes doing? Where are the canyons?", Sena turned to Sentomaru. She used the telepathic snail but no one is answering.

It suddenly rained and all the bullets are useless. 

There are huge bugs on the way!

I'm pathetic. I feel like a scum that I just want to bury myself.