#07: Bended, Broken and Busted

Marine Ship

"With that big whirpool, can she really survive it?", Koby pulled his hair. After repairing the ship, they set for a sail right away. His telephatic snail rang so he answered to it. 

It might take sometime for us to arrive in Dressrosa. It's not just about Doflamingo but we also have a lead that the fruit from Fire Fist Ace is being used as a prize. 

A prize? A lot of pirates might be swarming there this time. 

Be careful. We might not just be dealing with pirates but the revolutionary army. 

"Speaking. Koby, an unknown ship. This could be used by the revolutionary army", Helmepo reported. 

Dressrosa

Underground - Trade Port

"With this noise, we're under the colloseum", Sena guessed. "Look at all those toys", Ussop pointed. "Just like Toy soldier, they were touched by a small girl", Leo informed. Sena saw some walking toys. "So you are saying that those are formerly humans?", the lady poked at one stuffed toy. "Stop poking me", the toy spoked. She kicked it and went flying to a guards head. 

Leo led them to hide from the guards. "What are you doing?!", Ussop scolded in a whisper. "It's creepy", Sena justified her action. The lady watch the guards whipping the toys.  "Hold on my scythe", the lady handed it to the tonantas. She used shave to end up behind the guard. She used her hands to knock off the guard. She saw some toys locked in tight spaces. Sena grabbed on the bars and noticed that they are sea stone. "Save us", one of the toys spoke. "Are you citizens of this place or are you pirates?", she looked down on them with an intimidating stare. "Does that matter?", they cried. 

Don't move. If you save them, make a vow. If you will be selective who you will save, there will come a time where there is no time to decide whether they are worth saving or not. 

They're innocent. Unlike those pirates, they haven't done anything to deserve this. 

And if it's pirates being burnt alive, are you going to jump like how you are itching to save them. 

I don't have time to think about that!

That's right! A time will come where you might not be able to have time to think about who to save and why. 

Sena punched the bars and allowed the toys to escape. "Thank you", they said their gratitude. "You will help in releasing the others", she said with a commanding voice. "Aye! Madame", they were swooned with her coldness. Ussop and Robin are also planning how to knock out the small kid that is responsible. Chaos befall when the guards found out that Ussop and the others are trying to rescue the other toys. 

"I'll be handling this creepy looking jellyace", Sena stood in front of Trebol. "I don't want to fight because Doffy just asked me to oversee the trading", the sticky enemy whined. "You cannot fight, you don't have your weapon", Leo landed on Sena's shoulder. "My weapon sucks up my strength that's why I have to fight barehanded", the lady explained in a low tone voice. "Those two need your help. Don't mind me, I just have to separate him from that kid", Sena guessed that Trebol is sent to be the kid's bodyguard. Leo flew away. 

Sena coated her fist with armament. "You! A marine soldier? or are you also with the revolutionary army?!", Trebol used his sticky fluid but Sena was able to evade. "Behehehe! You're strong. I shall present you to Doffy and make you another slave", the man laughed. "What a disgusting laugh, just like you", the lady was able to launch a punch on the man's face. At the same time, the ceiling of the underground trading exploded. The ray of light entered.