25

Rohan had the dream again. He didn't understand it. Even if he tried to describe it. He just couldn't find the words.
But he woke up gasping for breath and his first instinct was to grab Leandro and drop himself on top of him. Leo always said no one should suffer alone. So.

"Ro?" His grouchy voice sounded.
His hand slowly making his way thru Rohan's hair. Yawning and groaning as he slowly woke up.
"Wassgoingon?" He mumbled.
Rohan just groaned and pulled himself more on top of Leo so he was straddling his lap. Nikolai and Erin had just started sleeping in their own rooms this week. Rohan was still getting used to the empty spaces in the bed. And the ability to do things like this more. He wanted to take a little advantage of it.

Leo blinked his eyes open looking very confused but when his eyes met Rohan he smiled softly. Like he was seeing something nice. So annoying.
"Hi." He whispered.
"I had the dream again." Rohan told him.
Leo wiggled beneath him and Rohan caged his face between his hands so he would stop. Leo froze and stared up to his mate. Blinking up with a soft smile.
"Did anything change?"
Rohan shook his head.

It was the same way it went the last four times he had it. He wouldn't have thought anything of it ... if only it didn't feel so real.
It was like he was there.
A castle. It seemed like a castle. The walls where light grey and it smelled like spring.
The floor seemed to made of glittery golden flecks that lit up by the sunlight streaming to the many man sized windows.
And he was just walking.
Sometimes the strangest creatures would pas him.
Things with black eyes and sharp theet. Pointy ears ands glowing green eyes.
Little forest creatures roamed the halls. A Fox running, squirrels chasing each other. A strange song luring him to somewhere. The heartbeat in the background.

That  moment he was in the hall and the next he stood in front of a throne.
It wasn't a normal golden throne either. It looked like a three covered in mosses and flowers that was formed like one. The fae on the throne smiled at him. It oozed power, the rumbling kind and Rohan fell to his knees. Not able to keep standing.

And then he was in the dark room.
A boy giggled. Sitting in the middle of a bed covered by white sheets embroidered with little animals and flowers. Rubbing his little fist over his eyes. As a fae with pale skin opened the curtains of his room. She didn't smile at him. But he didn't seem to mind. Not in the slightest.

He looked ... so ordinary compared to all the fae he saw.
He didn't have... that thing that they all seemed to have. That cruel flow of power that made even Rohan want to run and hide.
His eyes where brown and his hair was black and curly.
His skin looked a deep golden in the light of the sun.

"I am gonna see my brother today." The boy said.
"You don't have a brother." The fae told him.
"I do! He is the prince."
"No!" He fae said sneering with her long pale teeth wide. He just smiled like he didn't care. A mischievous look in his eyes.
"And his name-"
"Shut up! You're a human, your parents gave you to us as a gift. The king is being gracious to let you live here like this. You're ucky. You're just a little pest."

The boy didn't care about her words and just scampered out of the bed.
His smile didn't waver.

"I'm going to see Aren and he will let me see my brother."
The fae didn't speak back for a moment. But she clenched her fist tight like she wanted to hit him.
"Prince Aren."

The boy smiled.
And suddenly he wasn't a little boy anymore.
He was a young men.
His dark hair was longer and wild and his brown eyes sparkled.
An other fae stood beside him. His black hair was long and flowing like silk. Pointy ears and strange pale green eyes. He wore clothes like a king.
They smiled at each other. But nothing was kind in their eyes.

"Prince Aren." The boy said.
The fae grinned.
"Little human."
"Want to see your brother?"
"Of course." The boy answered.
He slipped out of bed. Nothing covered his naked skin and neither seemed embarrassed as he grabbed some cloth to cover himself.
"He isn't really your brother you know." The prince said leaning back against the bed.
"Does it look like I care, prince Aren?"
The prince chuckled.

It was something dark and dangerous and it overtook everything and the room became dark and he heard the scream of a woman. So desperately.
Stop stop stop stop, she begged. But no one listened to her.

"It's your own fault." Its cold voice said.
"You did this to yourself." Rohan wanted to scream and yells no cry. He felt so hopeless. So alone.

Then silence.

And he wished he could just...
But he couldn't...

And then suddenly.

A voice.

It was cold and chilling. Like scratching nails of chalkboard. Like a fork dragging over a plate. Rohan couldn't move.

"Your first born son will die the day he reaches his twenty first year in this world. And there will be nothing that can stop it."

And then he would wake up.

With the image of a dead young man laying in the arms of his screaming lover in his mind.  Alec never had visions of him dying. Why did he have them ? Was it cause he died? Was it because he wasn't meant to be there anymore? Was that why they showed themselves?

He wondered what would happen if the boy died.

Who would be next.

And what would happen if that prophecy came true....

Yellow. Here is an other chapter! I hope you'll like it! I'm forcing myself to go the gym again today after being sick for a good two weeks. I'll like it after I went. Also officially finally been reported "better" by my boss. Been sick for so long but I was originally better is July she just didn't want to put it in the system. But now it's all finally over!

Please comment, vote and follow and spoil yourself