21

Julian looked at Dante. Dante who just got kissed by that guy again. It hurt. It hurt his wolf. It hurt him. But Dante looked as if it didn't even happen. Was it because he didn't care. Or because he didn't care.
Julian didn't know. But he knew that something was going on.

Eros knew Dante's mother. Dante's mother knew something important. Dante's mother knew Eros and she was afraid of him. And she had once changed her name.
Eros spoke of her as if she ran from him... them.... But that's how he spoke to Dante at first to. Like Dante belonged to him some how.

What the fuck was going on.

"Laura just go." Juan Rodriquez said crossing his arms. Dante's mother was crying but the moment she was spoken to she scowled at Juan.
"Shut up, this is my child. I have the right-"
Eros laughed. His arms were all over Dante. But Dante just looked to the side like he was thinking. And very once in a while his pale green eyes hit Julian and it would be like no one was there at all. Just them.

"You have no rights. You never had any rights. You signed a contract. You knew what would happen. The best you can do is stay out of my way." Eros said. He was smiling but Julian knew a threat when he saw one.

"Dante!" She then said. Big pleading eyes towards her son.
But her son wasn't even looking at her. He just stood there. But it was like he wasn't there at all.
"Dante its important. I need to tell you something. It's so dangerous honey. You need to step away from that thing. He is dangerous. He will hurt you! You can't go there again. You are my child. You where meant to be a girl!" The last bit she yelled. Basically screamed. The spit flying from her mouth as she did.
As he didn't respond, she just yelled that.
Julian heard the growl come out of his body, felt it. But hardly registered it until people looked at him.

"Non of this would happen if you just stayed a fucking-" she shrieked.
"Shut up." Dante said. His voice didn't sound like him.
It sounded cold. Distant. Not the rambling, adorable dante Rodriquez who didn't like tension and would do anything to make it go away.
The woman shut up.
"I don't care." He then said.
"I don't care about you. Or what you want. Or what you think I need to know. So just go. And don't come back." He pulled out of the hands of Eros and stepped back.
Until he was near his family. And Julian.

"You don't understand." His mother started.
"I'll call dad. No even better I'll call abuela." He said a little bit of Dante came back whenever he spoke about his family. He didn't look so far away.
But she didn't listen she just scowled like he was an rude child that went to far.
But Dante wasn't a child. And he sure as fuck wasn't human.
Julian felt himself shiver by the cold that flowed out of his eyes.
It wasn't the cold of winter, it was the cold of the first morning of spring. The kind of cold that made the grass white and your body shiver. But then you knew the sun would come. But in that first moment it was so cold. So purely cold.

Julian wasn't a very confident person
He knew he should be. He was gonna be alpha for fucks sake. But he just never was. He always thought about the worst that could happen. He fought because he didn't know how to use words.
His dad used to joke he was like a puppy. He loved like a puppy. And he sulked like puppy. But he and his thoughts were at a constant war with each other. And most of the time they won.

He couldn't fight now.

And he couldn't think.

Dante made all those thoughts go away, his presence was enough to make his mind stop turning for a while. Sure the shitshow hit him after. But whenever he was near Dante it was so quiet. It was like a large meadow filled with flowers. So peaceful.
Julian never wanted to be apart from Dante.

Julian just wanted to protect. He wanted to protect his pack, his friends, his family.
He wanted to protect his mate. The other half of his soul. Someone he was lucky enough to have met. Someone who was Better than him. So good, he paled in comparison. He wasn't good enough for Dante. But that wouldn't mean we couldn't try to be good enough for Dante.

But he couldn't fight.

And words never came to easy for him.

So he couldn't say anything.

And he just had to look.

Laura -maybe leonora adams sneered as she looked at her child.
Her arms crossed and nothing loving to be seen in her eyes.

"The first born son will die." She yelled.

"It's a curse. A fucking curse. If you were a girl than non of it would happen. But my first born son will die!"

Dante just stood there. And Julian just stood there. They all just stood there. Eros just smiled like this was all a funny little joke that non of us understood. Maybe they didn't.

"You Dante, you will die!"

Yellow...

Sorry not sorry.
Don't worry and not stop reading. It's gonna be okay. Sort of.