16

Dante woke up in Dani's room on the floor. He felt strange. Like he was there but he wasn't but he was. It was like he didn't belong here. He really didn't. Slowly he arose looking at his little cousin who was sleeping on her bed.

He rolled out of bed and looked at the remains of the court visit on his body.
He didn't wear socks or shoes and his feet were covered in mud.
Strange golden paint covered the tips of his fingers and fully bloomed flowers lay on his pillow. As if they grew there out of nothing.

He cleared up the mess and took a shower to wash it all away. If it wasn't there it wasn't there.  While the water rained upon him he closed his eyes. Forcing all the mist in his head away from him. Focus.

My name is Dante Rodriquez. I am twenty years old. My fathers name is Sam. My mothers name is... doesn't really matter I suppose. I really want to hate flowers but I can't. They are the life.

I kinda really like Julian Diaz.

Whenever he thought about the tall Mexican guy he felt his mind clear. Clearer than before. As long as he thought about Julian, his mind didn't waver by the power of the court. Julian was more important than he seemed.
Eros was away for a couple of days. And Dante would have to go to... school to study busnis today. He ordered Dante to not talk to those people. But he never specifically said he couldn't talk to Julian, now did he?
Dante felt a smile work it's way on to his face.

He felt hungry this morning so he ate the breakfast the old lady made for him. It took him a while before he remembered to call her abuela. A boy... Juan was studying him.
"How are you feeling Dante?" He asked. Making their family members look up.
"Well. How about you?" He answered politely.
"I don't know. I didn't see you in your room last night." He said.
Dante smiled.
"That's because you were sleeping. Usually you do that with your eyes closed."
Juan didn't smile.
Dante didn't care. Today wasn't about that. Today was about breaking rules and desire.

If there was one things fae would understand well it was desire. They did everything out of that emotion and that emotion alone. Desire was all over powering. Dante feared it . But at the same time... when he thought about Julian...

He walked to school. Taking his time to look at the nature around him. It wasn't as good as it was in the land of fae. The magic he felt around him there was buzzing, this wasn't even singing. He crouched down beside a little field of withering flowers. Slowly touching the pedals with the tips of his fingers.
He felt it. The heartbeat. The steady boom boom boom of the earth beneath him. The song. The soft whitening song within the flowers. They asked and begged and were heard and Dante smiled and smiled and

"Dante?" Dante slowly got up and turned around. The song dissolved into the air and he had to held back a sign of annoyance.
A tall black boy was standing behind him. Frowning. Dante tilted his head.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Conner. What are you doing?" The boy didn't seem faced by the force Dante leaked into his voice. Dante looked down the street.
A car was standing by the side of the road. Softly humming.
"Your spreading co2 into the air." Dante accused him.
The boy blinked in shock and looked at his car.
"I guess I am."
"You are."
"And that bothers you."
"I should bother you to. Your suffocating nature because of your selfish human desire to be lazy."
Conners mouth dropped open.

"Did you just call me a selfish lazy human?" He asked.
"I did do that didn't I." Conner nodded.
Then he walked to his car.
"It's already on now, you need a ride?"
"No. Walk." Conner laughed.
"Fine. We will walk."
Dante didn't understand what he meant with we. But he got in his car and the car turned of and Dante took a relieved breath of fresh air and glanced at the flowers.
Then Conner got out of the car. Followed by a certain other handsome soul.
Dante smiled to himself.

He really couldn't help meeting Julian if Julian met him. He really couldn't not talk to those people. If those people talked to him. Then it would only be polite to talk back, common curtesy. He had no choice to indulge in it.

"Good morning Dante." Julian said. Dante smiled at him.
"Good morning Julian."
Julians lips twitched up.

"Does your face have something against smiling?" He asked him.
Conner snorted.
"His face struggles sometimes." He told Dante.
Dante smiled.
"I guess your face is just gonna have to get used to it then. I rather like it when people smile at me."
Did Julian's cheeks turn a little darker at that? He wasn't sure.
But he figured he might as well try a little harder to see if it would happen again.
Dante decided he rather liked breaking rules. He rather enjoyed going against orders.

Perhaps he looked a little like the fae after all.

"You know I'm going to have to pick up my car sooner or later." Conner said as he followed behind Julian and Dante as they walked to school.
"Just leave it there to slowly wither away."
"No Dante. It cost me money."
"Money is just paper."
"Yes but its paper with value and I worked my ass of for it."
"That's because people decided to put value on a piece of murdered tree. It's absolutely ridiculous if you really think about it."
"It is. But that still means the car is mine and I need it."
"You also need air." Dante retorted.
Conner started laughing.
Julian smirked.
Dante smiled

He did end up getting Julian to smile at him.

Yellow,

Still have a writerblock but y'all this is the favorite chapter I wrote! I just... I don't know I just really like it! Just the way it was written I guess. I'm trying to force my way out of the writers block to at least finish the story. See how it's gonna go.

Thanks for the 31k on the first one!
And the 3k on the second one and 4K on my prince!
I'm working on more small stories for watpad and on a big one for myself that I May one day would like to try and get published.

A little spoiler for that one, it's a two book series. Book one is about a boy facing his past and traveling back to where he came from while struggling with fitting in and dealing with family and this whole ass army of dimwits. Book two is basically gay pirates going to war.