"How can you be so sure".

"Just because I've spent twenty five years with the same woman doesn't mean I never made mistakes and did my growing. You don't believe me I'm sure Kenneth Louviere will explain all kinds of things from my Rosenberg Institute days" my dad remarks with the signature Winters smirk on his face before he stands and walks back into my well furnished room.

"Dad" I say turning to look at him and he stops giving a hum to confirm he had heard me.

"Please don't tell mom" I request and the quirked smirk grows ever so slightly.

"I didn't intend to, if you tell her on your own or she asks. I'm sure she'd appreciate knowing what was going on" he says before slipping out of the door and shutting it once more.

I then sighed and stared off at the mountains once again before I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand.

Walking back into my room I shut the door to the balcony and crossed to where my bed was before picking up my phone and reading the message.

Yana

Nathan guess what, I'm in Boston touring Harvard it's amazing here
Received 8:35

Oh, how's that going for you?
Read 8:36

Its really nice here, the dorms are nice, its competitive here too, being the best is the only acceptable standard. You'd fit right in.
Received 8:37

Considering I went to Thornbrook Academy competition amongst students was the norm.

I went to the most prestigious school in the country, competitive is the standard for life in upper class America
Read 8:38

Yeah, you and about fifty other Thornbrook attendees
Received 8:39

All of us elitists going to Harvard, at least I have the dignity and self respect to not shove it down their throats though they all deserve it
Read 8:40

Said the boy who drives Aston Martin's daily
Received 8:41

Well racism isn't exactly Harvard free there is prejudice there around clubs
Read 8:42

I'm aware it's why I will just have to prove that I'm worthy
Received 8:42

You come from Oil money Yana you shouldn't have to prove yourself
Read 8:43

Welcome to being Arab in the states. Its not right, but its the reality
Received 8:44

You aren't wrong unfortunately, also I know its late for you so you should go to sleep.
Read 8:45

Good night Nathan
Received 8:46

Good night Yana
Sent 8:47

Putting my phone back onto the nightstand I walked into the bathroom of my room before stripping and stepping into the shower to wash off all of the stress that was racing through my head I began to clean my body of all of whatever I could have encountered in the past twenty-four hours and also to think about what the opportunity of Harvard gave to me.

It would mean getting to attend a school that I could cause waves in if they knew my true identity. Thornbrook knew well enough that my last name wasn't to be disclosed though at some point I would have that advantage to keeping in the shadows stripped from me.

I'd play the game though.

I had a mild suspicion of things about to change rapidly and however badly I wished Scarlett was here I knew better then to allow my mind to wander to far out of where I could control it. I was just slowly becoming more and more like my father which wasn't a bad thing necessarily it just meant I had a different way I would have to address my problems. I couldn't be violent I had to be cunning, I couldn't use the typical power to much or else things would get suspicious. The Bugatti stayed in New York my Aston Martin would too for the time being, to be associated to me besides I couldn't just come out of no where with something stupidly expensive I would leave that to the shock of my father deciding to arrive without notice.

Was known to happen.

The thought was amusing though, and so was the possibility of getting to spend time with Yana, though I would likely end up going to Connecticut, or at least through it for break to get to my own home in New York state.

Eventually I got out of the shower and dried off before walking out into the closet to pick out comfy pants to sleep in so I wouldn't be exposed should anyone come to wake me up.

Walking over to my bed I face flopped onto it and pulled the blankets over myself, only to find myself staring at the ceiling with little to no ability to actually sleep. Following the path of the design along the ceiling only led to me looking for patterns, and faces, scenes that the little amount of light provided to cast shadows and definition.

All I knew was this wouldn't be the last time I lay in bed unable to sleep this year.

Fantastic third update done like that, comment, vote, and share, tell me your thought. Anyways

Peace