Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I sat at the edge of the border line, gulping. What is he thinking?!

"So.... take me through the plan again?" Louise asked, looking as nervous as I felt.

"It seems a little... dangerous Ty, even for us. There are bigger things out there than us" Nathan chipped in.

"So once we cross, we stay together. I have been here once before many moons ago with the royal meeting that is held each year and we have a royal with us also. They should be more respectful"

"Tyrone I have never left the moon side. The enchanted wood can be dangerous, especially now the rogues have taken over. I don't know what's out there and how they will treat me" I told him honestly.

He growled and I growled back, glaring at him.

"Look now isn't the time for arguing" Nathan told us, his Beta mode showing.

"He's right guys. Let us get this over with so we can get home. I'm getting the chills already" Louise said, visibly shuddering.

I nodded in agreement and took the first step over. The air was more cold over here and you could feel the presence of other creatures floating through it.

I looked back at the others who followed suit and I knew they felt the same. We started walking and I took in my surroundings. The trees were much bigger around here, almost like they were threatening us.

"What do we know about this place?" Nathan asked lowly, on guard.

"I know that the vampires live here. Other than that, no" Louise said.

"I know these lands. My father kept the map up on the mantle piece. I have information that Joshua has recruited the vampires, trolls and some giants. I'm not too sure on the others. Last I heard he was trying to find the mermaid coven, which is due West" I told them.

They nodded and we started into the direction.

"We should shift" Tyrone said.

"He's no Einstein, is he?" My wolf commented sarcastically, as I held back a giggle, agreeing with her.

"No, we need to go by foot. We will scare them otherwise and we don't want that" I told him.

Louise groaned as we fell into a light jog, towards what could be the start of a good day, or our death.