Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I awoke to an empty room again. Tyrone's side of the bed untouched. I whined in pain as I realised how much I have fucked up. Looking up at the clock which read nine thirty, I got dressed into a lime green summer dress and flats, leaving my hair down.

I made my way down stairs to get breakfast, when everybody was bowing to me. I furrowed my brow in confusion. What is going on?

"No idea" My wolf replied, almost as confused as I was.

I walked into the dining room to see all of the pack gathered around the table, which was at least fourty of them. They stood when I walked in, their heads bowed. Tyrone sat at the head of the table, rising to greet me. I gulped and walked over to him, delving into the mind link.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"They are paying respects to their princess and our Luna" He told me.

"Does this mean..."

"Yes angel. We are going to help you"

I grinned and jumped on him, making me chuckle. I kissed him roughly, making some people gag and some giggle, followed by some 'awws'. I blushed as he put my down, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"Pack, you know why I have gathered you all here" He announced as everybody sat down.

"Yes Alpha" They chanted.

"Your Luna is indeed the lost Princess Elizabeth"

"So... does that mean we don't call you Beth anymore?" One of the women asked, confused.

"Elizabeth.... Beth..... Lizzy.... its all the same. Call me what you wish" I told them, as she nodded.

"Onto more serious matters. The rogues clearly know where she is, due to one of the inbreds crossing our borders earlier this week"

People growled at the thought and I looked away, remembering Hollys face.

"So more training is going to be needed. We are going to fight next to our Luna and stand strong for our Princess. Do you understand me?"

Everybody cheered, pumped for the fight ahead. I smiled at the kind gesture.

"Listen... its going to be a dangerous fight. I don't want any of you getting hurt. You don't hav-"

"Excuse me Luna, but I must interrupt. We are your family now and part of your Kingdom. We will stand up against those monsters and help you claim back what is rightfully yours" One of the warriors said, followed by a chorus of 'here, here' sounding around the room.

I nodded, looking up at Tyrone in admiration. Even though I deceived him, he's still helping me. Why?

"Because I love you and mates stick together, no matter what" He replied through mind link.

I blushed. I forgot he could read my mind. He beamed back at me and kissed my forehead.

"So what's the strategy?" George asked him.

"Dean will train each and every one of you. Women will stay back home with the children, unless you are fit enough for us to know you will have a great chance of survival"

The children groaned at staying home, making me giggle. Typical. The women just nodded respectfully.

"I will call our allies here and they may stay for the week while we are all training. Myself, Elizabeth, Louise and Nathan will be away for this week on buisness. So George and Dean will be in charge. Do as they say and please be civil with the other packs. They are here to help"

Buisness? What buisness? Well at least Louise will be there I suppose. Or a trap... He wouldn't lead me to the rogues.. would he?

"Trust him Elizabeth. He's here to help us" My wolf told me.

"I hope so"