Chapter 14

Here's another part! I am in full on writing mode right now, so getting it all down for you guys!
Love and light, Rayne xo

------

Chapter 14

When I woke up this morning, Tyrone wasn't next to me. He was going shopping with George, Dean, Holly, Deliliah and Tom. Leaving me and Louise alone, as Tyrone has apparently boosted the border patrol.

I sat down with Louise in the games room as we played a game of pool, bored out of our minds.

"I'm so bored" She groaned, potting the black ball for the third time in a row.

"Yep" I agreed, popping the p.

She flicked the radio on and smirked as 'Nasty' by Pixie Lott came on the radio.

'Woahh yeaahhh, wanna see you get Nastayyyyy'

Louise started singing along to it and I joined in, dancing around the room with her, my troubles slightly melting away. We laughed and sat on the bean bags, catching our breaths as we drank some ribena.

"You know, I like having you around. I mean, at first I had to like you because you're my brothers mate, but now I actually properly like you. You feel me?" She told me honestly, smiling.

Well that's good.... I think?

"Thanks" I smiled.

The door opened and the kids ran in, grinning. I smiled at them both as they ran over to the wii gaming console and switched it on, putting in Mario. I guess Tyrone is home then.

"I'm going to find Ty" I told Louise, as she nodded, not looking away from her phone.

I sighed and stood up, walking out of the room in search for my mate. I won't take no for an answer this time. I've got to tell him.

*.*.*

Sorry guys, just a little filler. I'm a tease, right? ;)