Chapter 16

I decided not to be cruel xD Ennnjoyyyyy! -Rayne xo

------

Chapter 16

Time seemed to stop as he looked at me, so many emotions swirling around those eyes I have come to love, that I couldn't work out what he was feeling.

"Tyrone? Say something?" I pleaded.

"So you mean.... to tell me... that you are our lost Princess?" He asked me in a mocking tone.

I growled at him, my wolf not liking the disrespect.

"I am the lost Princess! God damn it why would I lie?" I shouted, exasperated.

"Look Beth, you've been under a lot of stress lately. Let's get the pack doctor to check you out, okay?" He told me gently, slowly walking over to me.

"Look at my fucking mark! Look at it! What do you see? It's a crown, with your bloodline and your fucking wolf. What does that signify to you?" I growled.

He went quiet, not answering me.

"Well?" I pried, tears threatening to spill.

Nothing again.

"My real name is Princess Elizabeth Iris Joanna Carlson. The last of the royal bloodline" I told him.

There was silence while he got up, pacing the room, running his hand through his hair.

"So if you're the princess..... has everything been a lie?" He asked me, looking hurt.

"No, only about me being a rogue"

"You didn't even tell me your real name" He growled, looking pissed.

"Technically, I only shortened my name. So no, I haven't really lied" I told him, in a small voice, guilt seeping through me.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" He growled, glaring at me.

If looks could kill, I think I would be six feet under right now.

"I didn't know if I could trust any of you or not. My family told me about how you didn't agree with the royals. How was I to know you wouldn't hand me over?" I told him, crying and sitting on the sofa, covering my face.

I heard him sigh and the seat dip next to me. He lifted my face up to look at him, sorrow and disappointment laced in them.

"I could never, ever do that to you. I have searched for years to find you and here you are"

I nodded, wiping my tears away as he sighed again.

"I'm sorry" I breathed.

"You should have just told me. Holly was put in danger because of you and my pack has been for the past couple of months as well" He scalded.

"I'm sorry Tyrone" I pleaded, as he ran his hand through his hair again.

I'm guessing he does that when he's stressed. He's done it that much, his hair has gone greasy.

"If you would have told me as soon as you were brought to me, I would have helped"

There was silence as he stood up, looking out of the window. Hours seemed to pass, even though it was only a few minutes. I stood up and walked over to him, touching his arm, the all too familiar sparks coursing through me.

"Please don't hate me" I begged him.

"I don't hate you your highness. I'm just disappointed" He told me, his voice cold.

He then stormed out of the room, leaving me feeling empty. What have I done?

"The right thing" My wolf responded.

"This is your fault" I told her.

"I was the one who told you to fucking tell him, stupid girl" She snarled, shutting me out.

Great. Now she's mad at me too. I wiped away the remaining tears, trudging up to my bedroom. I just want this day to be over.

Just before I was about to go into my room, Louise walked out of hers, looking at me with worry.

"Hey Beth.... what's happened?" She asked me, running to my side, putting an arm around me.

"I don't want to talk about it" I told her, shrugging her off and carrying on walking.

"Hey-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it" I snapped.

She nodded her head once, looking at me in pity. I scoffed and opened the door, slamming it shut once I walked in. After I changed into my night wear, I opened the window wide and sighed, admiring the beauty of the full moon. It always made me feel at peace. It does with all wolves.

I heard a sorrowful howl and I knew it had come from my mate, from the pang in my chest. I whimpered and did a sad howl of my own. All I seem to do is mess up at the moment. Everything I have done, has come to bite me in the bum. Now, I might have lost my only meaning for life... my mate....