Chapter 15

The moment you've all been waiting for! -Rayne xo

-------

I walked into the kitchen to find Tyrone laughing along with a few of the men, looking happy and at ease. He wrestled with one of them, a grin spread across his face. He hasn't got a care in the world. Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all....

"Put your big girl panties on and stop talking yourself out of it!" My wolf pushed, making me sigh.

She's right. No more secrets and lies. I have to do it. For us, and for my people.

"Hey Ty, can I have a word?" I called, making him nod and do some sort of 'bro hug' thing with the men.

He walked into the corridor to me and smiled.

"What is it?" He asked me, kissing my forehead.

"Not here.... can we go somewhere more private?" I asked him, making him smirk.

"Is this word actually your idea of asking to get frisky?" He asked me, wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and giggled at his perverted mind as he pulled me into his office, sitting on the small couch and patting the seat next to him. I took it and took in a deep breath, calming myself down.

"Hey, what's wrong my love?" He asked me, rubbing soothing circles on my thigh.

"Look, whatever I tell you now, promise me you'll keep an open mind?" I said to him seriously.

"What-"

"I said promise me" I interrupted him.

He clenched his jaw in annoyance and nodded at me, as I held his hand, gently kissing his lips.

"I promise you. Now please tell me what the hell is going on. You're worrying me" He told me lowly.

How the hell do I tell him?

"When you found me, what was I wearing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry... what?" He asked, looking at me as though I had gone nuts.

"Just answer me Tyrone" I sighed.

"A ball gown"

"Right, and what was the night previous to you finding me?" I asked him again.

He looked thoughtful for a moment, before a light blub seemed to switch off in his head.

"That royal gathering thing"

"Right..." I trailed off, staring at him, hoping he would match two and two together.

"Right.... is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked me, looking at me as though I had gone around the bend.

I face palmed and stood up, pacing. How the hell does he have Alpha blood when he can't take that much of a freaking hint?!

"You're just.... ugh"

"Well I'm not fucking Sherlock Beth. Tell me what you want to tell me or I'm going for my run" He growled out, getting impatient.

I turned around annoyed and slightly scared. Now or never.

"Spit it out!" My wolf growled.

"I am the lost Princess and I need your help"

Another cliff hanger... should I leave it like this? Or should I write another chapter for you? Hmm ;)