Chapter 7

Look how many reads and votes already! *insert shocked face* Thankyou all! Keep letting me know what you think and voting!
Rayne xo
----------

Chapter 7

"So is everybody clear on what they have to do?" Louise said lowly to me, Holly, Deliliah, Tom and Dean.

Tom and Dean were the labourers, I met them literally half an hour ago when Louise dragged us all into this broom cupboard. Let me fill you in on what's happening.

Nathan woke Louise up screaming at the top of his voice and throwing a toy mouse on her. She woke up screaming and jumped onto the window sill making him wet himself laughing and Louise rather annoyed. So now she's planning revenge on him, using his two best friends, his Luna and a child.

"Wait.... go over it one last time" Tom said, confused, making us all groan.

"You stupid" Deliliah said, making me and Holly giggle and Louise nod in agreement.

"Deliliah runs out in front of him and pretends that she passed out from the blow. He will feel guilty as our little Holly here turns on the water works. Then her Dad, Dean, comes out very pissed off and Tom tries to calm him down" She explained, taking a deep breath, "Then Beth comes out and threatens to tell the Alpha about it, then I come out and he almost has a heart attack and I get my revenge"

"Genious" Tom smirked.

It was a genious plan, but also a kind of psychotic one. How did she think of this? I shrugged and nodded as the cupboard door opened. My heart jumped in my throat and I sighed in relief to see Tyrone stood there, his eyebrows raised questioning us silently.

"What are you doing in a broom cupboard?" He asked us, scratching his head.

"Revenge" Dean said simply, making him shake his head.

"I am not even going to ask" He said, as we all climbed out.

He pulled me to him and snatched my lips into a kiss, the all too familiar sparks flying around my body. My wolf purred in approval as I moaned slightly, making a low growl erupt from his chest.

"There are children about!" Louise scalded, as the little girls giggled.

"That's so cute!" Holly giggled, making me blush and Tyrone bust into a wide grin.

"Now go do whatever you've been planning" He told me, smacking my bum as I walked away.

I looked at him over my shoulder and blushed, following the others into the living room. I don't know how much longer I can control myself around him. The mate bond is getting a lot stronger.

"You know the drill. Do your thing girls, if you do good, I'll bake brownies" Louise said, making the girls jump up and down in excitement.

I went and hid just behind the kitchen door, grabbing a can of lemonade in the process. I can't get used to cans, I've only ever drank from a cup. It was refreshing not having to watch what you do every second so you're not disappointing anybody. No matter how much I miss my parents and my home, that's one thing I do not miss.

"You could have fucking killed her! She isn't waking up you moron!" I heard Dean yelling, his wolf also seeming to play along with this whole thing.

I held back a giggle as I watched Tom trying to pull him back, Holly sobbing her eyes out. I took in a deep breath fighting the laughter that was trying to force it's way out and walked in, glaring at the scene.

"What's going on?" I asked, looking down at the girls, "Why is there a young pup out cold and another crying?"

There was silence as Nathan didn't know what to say, his mouth opening and closing like a gold fish.

"I guess I'll go and get Tyrone then...." I trailed off.

"I.... I was..... then she..... then he....." Nathan stuttered.

Louise walked in with a smirk on her face as the little girls got up and high fived eachother. Nathan looked at them shocked as Dean and Tom smirked, looking at him in amusement.

"I.... what's going on?" He asked.

"Revenge bitch!" Louise said to him, smirking and making us all go into fits of laughter.

Nathan growled dangerously low and Louise blushed sheepishly.

"I think someone needs punishing" He told her, clearly aroused at the thought.

I gagged and ushered the children out of the room as he flung her over his shoulder, running upstairs with her as she screamed at him to put her down.

"She said we could have brownies!" Deliliah pouted, making me laugh.

"She will later on. Now go and entertain yourselves" I smiled.

They then went on there way and I sat down at the counter, looking up at the clock. Three pm. Why does time have to go so slow?

*.*.*.

I know it's only a filler, but I had to write it down! Hope you're enjoying it! Love and light xo