As she was heading for the door, a strong urge welled within me. It felt like it was simmering the blood within my veins and it only grew hotter. And before I knew it, I ran up to her with a fist ready to hit her. But I couldn’t strike her, not even close. She spun at me; her eyes focused into mine then pushed me away from her skillfully. It would have been nice to fall onto the ground after that, only to think in humiliation and fear about what I had done, but all that happen from my impatience and rage was the traumatizing crash that ended with me in the mirrors of the dance studio. My body hit them, but they couldn't support me and so they cracked from my weight and I slipped through them onto the hard, cold ground.

The glass shattered upon me and cut me and forced me to bleed. It wasn’t nice on me and I could feel the pain from it as the glass fell on my head then my arms and legs. It felt like a nightmare that had just ended, but it was one that just begun.

The sound of the shattering glass rang through my head over and over again. As it shattered, it took away my hopes and dreams along with it and left me alone and pained. The glass cracked and crunched underneath me and when I attempted to move, the glass shards lodged themselves into my skin, my hands, and in my hair. It glittered and shone lethally while some shimmered red from the blood they took from me without question.

By the time my mind caught up with my body, she was gone. Not even asking me of my well-being. She left with no apology or concern as if she was captured by the wind and silenced to leave.

The memories of the day she lectured us poured into my mind. That bloodcurdling laugh rung through my ears like the first day I met her.

Now my blood is ice cold and my body limp on the ground. Everything seemed to return to its usual order. I was the beggar and she was the one we had to beg and plead for mercy. This was our circle of life. It will always end this way. It will always be cruel to us, never welcoming us in warm hands.

More tears fell as I thought of the bitter world around me. Why couldn't I live with the one who will love me and I will love him back without having a murderer on our backs? A quiet chuckle escaped me as I remembered Lilly's hopes of true love. I wonder what she would say now. I'm sorry Lilly, but love isn't available for a beggar. It's only provided for those who deserve more. I love him, I confess, but nothing I could do will make him closer to me and farther from her. It just wasn’t meant to be. This incident shows how true that is.

The torture that came from my decision just crushed me. Kiki's previous warning began to flood back, “If you decide not to obey, you might be jobless tomorrow… or missing a family member”. If only I could turn back time!

Glancing at my bloodstained hands, the blood slowly trickled its way down my arms and through my sleeves. It dripped onto the ground as if there was nothing on its mind, no concern for my struggle or the trouble it will bring upon me once I am caught by the rest of my masters. Madam Temari would destroy me for what I had done to her dance studio! Lord Gaara would be quite disappointed!

Sobs formed in my throat choking me slowly. What have I done?! Not only will I surely lose my job, but I have just endangered the lives of the people around me, including Lilly and her future! It would be my fault if she got expelled from school! We couldn’t return to being lonely beggars again! Not after we found a new home and family! The silent sobs turned into muffled cries and I couldn't stop the salty tears that flew from my eyes, and when I placed my hands on them to wipe my face, the cuts on my hands burnt and stung from the salt, smearing my face with blood.

Slowly, I scrambled onto my feet glancing at the mess I had done. It was horrible! Some of the mirrors were shattered, while the others that stood the pressure of my body, had been cracked! The studio was ruined! And it was entirely my fault!