I (Editted)

{Nico's Pov}

"You little piece of shit, who do you think you are? Just because you have that Reyna girl to protect you doesn't mean it will stay like that forever, you disgusting faggot." Octavian said with him and his gang looking down at my bloodied and broken body as tears streamed down my eyes.

He was right, it was only a matter of time before Reyna went away, what then? Who would ask 'Hey what happened to Nico?' No one that's who. I don't even think anyone knows I exist.

Soon the bell rang and they walked away, well not before Octavian kicked me in the stomach. I was then left there on the cold bathroom floor. See what Coming out of the closet gets you? I got up with the little to no strength I had before cleaning myself up, luckily they didn't aim for my face.

I made my way to class when I entered, the teacher was not there, what a relief. But still, eyes were on me, and then came the whispers, I'm used to this by now to not care. I put in my earbuds before blasting my fall-out boy playlist.

{Will's Pov}

New school, new life that's a saying right? Whatever. I have to make a good impression on my first day now, don't I? I made my way toward the administrator to get my schedule and a map, and soon enough I was alone in the halls since the bell had already rung there was no student in sight whom I could ask for help. I then tried to make my way toward my first class of the day, English.

As I finally found my class, I saw a teacher by the door about to close it, luckily he saw me so he left it, my what a gentleman. He seemed to have expected me so he announced "Class quiet down, today someone new will be joining us. Come in please." He said with a smile.

I walked in and suddenly all eyes were on me, creepy much? I introduced myself blah blah blah, then made my way to find a seat. My eyes landed on a boy in the far corner sitting by the window so I made my way over. I tapped on his shoulder to which he flinched, he removed one of his earbuds so he could hear me, so then I asked "Um, is this seat taken?" I said with a small smile. He shook his head indicating a no before I sat down.

I then turned to him "Hi my name is Will, Will Solace." I said softly so that the teacher didn't hear. He was quiet for a minute before saying "Nico, Nico Di Angelo." How I love some James Bond references.

I studied his features a bit more, from his shoulder-length black hair to his deep brown eyes and gentle features showing in the sun, his skin was really pale but that didn't do anything to his beautiful looks. He was also a bit too skinny, not too skinny he looks like a skeleton but it was more of haven't-eaten-in-two days kinda skinny. Aside from that, he looks like an absolute angel, but his attitude says otherwise.

"Nico huh? Nice name, mind if I call you neeks?" I asked with my best puppy dog eyes. "No don't call me that." He said glaring at me. I just nodded and looked paid attention to the teacher. Come on that was a pretty good nickname right?

I was just trying to make conversation jeez.

The lesson wasn't that boring, but still boring enough for me to almost doze off but I was still able to pay attention.

As soon as the bell rang and we were dismissed, Nico dashed out the door as if he was holding in his pee. I just packed my stuff before trying to find the library. When I found it, I saw only two people there, a girl with blonde hair and gray eyes scanning through the books and a boy with black hair and green eyes trying his best to read.

Mist does not like reading and having the book upside down.

I made me over there after picking a book of course, " Can I sit with you guys?" I asked. The girl just nodded with her eyes not leaving the book while the boy looked up at me and smiled before patting a seat next to him.