🍂 KBNT 80/S5/Before Love: The Night of The Seraph (Pt. 1)

"Welcome everyone, to the annual The Night of The Seraph. I am Park Jihyo, the ruler of Shigi island. Now let's all know why we celebrate this at midnight till morning..."

Jihyo was at the stage smiling at the students and teachers, with the other civilians that visited.

"This day was the day where the war happened, at this time too."

"And it's also My Love's birthday."

"To the phoenix, who has given us Freedom. Salute!"

"Salute!"

Everyone cheered.

"And to our heroes! Rin, Ji-Sun, and Tzuyu! Salute!"

"Salute!"

After the speech, everyone began to go fall in line at the buffet, some danced, and some just talked.

Samuel was wearing a Phoenix blue mask and Jisoo wore a golden one.

"Mother said it's Mama's birthday."

Jisoo whispered as Samuel stayed quiet.

"Do you think Mama is celebrating wherever she is?"

She asked as Samuel nodded and smiled.

"I hope so."

The tall young man watches as Jihyun asked Yohan to dance and the boy happily grabbed his hand and dragged him to the center of the dance floor as they held each other's hands and swayed.

"Hello there, you pretty girl."

Jia smiled as Jisoo blushed and looked at her brother for help as she was gay panicking.

"LoL, I'm outta here."

Samuel waved and left.
______________________________

Tzuyu enters the underground dungeon where they keep the serum of Hong Cline's blood and The Moon Phoenix half-feather.

But once she looked at the cell, the serum was gone along with the feather.

"Shit!"

Tzuyu immediately grabbed her phone and contacted Hyejin.

"Code red! Someone stole the serum and feather!"

Hyejin hearing this, furiously threw her phone towards her desk and sighed heavily.

"God fucking damn it! Every damn time!"

Hyejin stomped away slamming her door shut.

"Why? What happened?"

Ji-Hoon asked as they walked side by side while Hoseok catches up on them.

"Tzuyu went to the dungeon and found out that the serum and feather are gone."

Hyejin frustratingly ran her fingers through her hair as Ji-Hoon gasped.

"Shit..."
_____________________________

"I'm having a bad feeling..."

Ryujin randomly says as Rosé looked at her.

"Your instincts are always right, if that's what you feel then I guess it's time we prepare ourselves for the worst."

Rosé went beside her sister as Ryujin nodded.

Samuel saw their serious face, he immediately sighed and looked at the crowd but flinched seeing Cline's bloody face looking at him.

He blinked his eyes before looking at the same spot where he last saw Cline only to see him gone.

"Mom I'm going to the restroom."

Samuel tells Jihyo as the woman nodded.

As he enters the restroom he took off his mask and rolled his sleeves, he went towards the sink and splashed cold water on his face.

"Does splashing water on your face helps you get rid of me Kang Seung-Shi?"

"I have told you I am not Kang Seung-Shi! And she's a Min by the way!"

Samuel shouts as Cline appeared in front of the mirror acting as if he is Samuel's reflection.

"You're a powerful one, with mine combined with yours we can rule the world! Don't you see!? Your mother has kept you a prisoner because you are a monster! While your mama is a devil!"

Cline shouts as he grabbed Samuel's neck.

"Your family is a curse! You shouldn't be alive!"

Cline laughs as he chokes Samuel who couldn't move.

"You are a pathetic kid! Just like your Mama!"

Yohan who told Jihyun he'll just go to the restroom gasped seeing a figure choking Samuel.

"Hey, asshole!"

Cline looked at Yohan whose eyes widened seeing the familiar face of Lee Rin.

"Hands off my best friend fucker!"

Yohan punched Cline in the face as Samuel landed on the tiled floor coughing.

Cline growled palming his bruised cheek.

"I see you hunting him again, you'll have a death wish coming for you Fucking plebian!"

Yohan shouts as Cline chuckled before entering the mirror.

He looked at Samuel who breathed heavily as Yohan shook his shoulder trying to get him to calm down.

"You're pathetic! YOUR MOTHER DESERVED TO DIE!"

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKER!"

Samuel shouts angrily as he stood up and punched the mirror breaking it into pieces as his fist bleeds.

Yohan gasped and grabbed Samuel's wrist looking at the huge wound on the back of his hand.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What the fuck were you thinking you son of a bitch!?"

Yohan yells as he looked at the first aid kit beside the tissues.

"Hey? Are you guys okay? I heard the commotion."

Tzuyeon peeked inside the restroom to see Yohan panicking and Samuel emotionless.

"Welp might as well go inside since this is a gender-neutral restroom."

Tzuyeon enters and grabbed the first aid kit from the shaking boy.

"Quit getting worried about Samuel, he's all grown up and a fucking psychopath."

Tzuyeon bluntly said as she grabbed Samuel's hand and began to dab alcohol on his wounds.

"Quit!???!? Girl you not seeing what he fucking seeing right the fuck now! He just fucking saw his dead fucking step-uncle and you fucking expect me to fucking calm down?!"

Yohan nagged as Tzuyeon rolled her eyes.

"Quit yapping you fucking Doo Doo hair, your saliva is getting on my beautiful face."

Yohan continues to nag as Tzuyeon looked at her cousin.

"You alright there Kang Min? You seem to look like your mother when she was so fucking depressed, emotionally abused, and a psychopath."

(Tzuyu told her that)

Samuel sighed as he looks at his bandaged hand.

"I'm alright Tzu... I'm just..."

"I know you are scared, and I know you are upset. But keep in mind that emotions will get the best of you at a fight and you'll do something you deeply regret, make sure to stay calm and look for a better solution."

Tzuyeon placed her hand on her cousin's shoulder.

"Now let's go back there and dance, Sharon is waiting for me and this Doo Doo asshole bitch won't stop nagging as if he is your mother for some reason."

Yohan scoffed as he left the restroom with Samuel and Tzuyeon following.

Next Chapter✴️...