🔮Kabanata 16/S1: Missing Kim

Seung quietly picks up the scattered pictures on the floor with the help of Jihyo and Brielle because the principal hated the mess.

Yeri and Seulgi made eye contact making them both giggle.

Seung shook her head seeing the huge tarp on the academy's tower, Da-bin and Shuhua saw Nathan yelling at Elliot saying that someone trashed his room.

Yeri looks away but her devilish smirk was caught by Rin who nudged her and ask what did she do along with the two Kangs who were giggling and shaking.

Brielle smiled seeing how happy Seung looks while staring at the huge tarp.

"Well~ we may or may not have been there inside his room and spray painted his shits."

Yeri mumbled with her puckered lips

Rin's eyes widened.

"We used gloved and grabbed his used condoms to throw it on Rachel's house, we grabbed his bottle of pee and splashed it on Warren's bed, and we grabbed his lewd stash and stapled it on the principal's office..."

Yeri's smirk widened and Rin can feel the devilish aura she is releasing.

Minju sighed throwing the pictures away, she walks away to pick up some more on the gate.

Going to the academy without Tzuyu was a bother, she hates human interaction.

She was about to pick up the picture when she bumped heads with Wooyoung.

"Oh! Minju!"

Wooyoung smiled.

Minju smiled back as they stood up straight.

"Heard that your sister got suspended for a month..."

"Yeah, she wrecked the fuck out of that bitch who harmed Rin Unnie."

The two talked for a while helping each other, a bond of friendship happened as Wooyoung opened up his crush on Rin and Minju was full on support.

"Yow!"

Hyewon tags along with them.

"What are you two Talkin bout?"

"About his tiny crush on Rin--"

"It's not just a tiny crush! I like her a lot--"

Hyewon covered Wooyoung's mouth when Jackson walked past them.

"Don't ever mention her name whenever Seung Unnie or one of her friends walk past us."

Wooyoung nodded at what Hyewon warned him.

Jake saw them and decided to hang out with them which made the others happy.

Jake and Wooyoung shook hands as they agreed on how angelic Rin looked and how scary Seung looks.

"You guys are fucking pussies."

Hyewon mumbled as Jake pouts.
_______________

Jackson and Jungkook decided to hang out with each other.

They laughed and drink their soda (banana milk for JK) when they heard the bushes move.

"Eh?"

"Ehtlog."

"Gago."

Jungkook pushed Jackson as he walked closer to the bush.

They heard someone groaning in pain as Jackson saw blood.

"Hey!"

Jackson pushed Jungkook away and pulled the bush away to see a man holding his bleeding arm, he had multiple scars on his body.

"Holy fuck... Putangina..."

Jungkook mumbled as Jackson helped the man up taking him to where the nurse is with the help of Jungkook.
_________________

Yongsun furrowed her eyebrows as Jin slammed the doors of her classroom open.

She was checking the assignments passed by her students when Jin decided to disturb the shit out of her.

Suddenly they heard a knock.

Jin stopped pissing Yongsun off and opened the door to find Taehyung, Jennie, Dahyun, and Jake standing together.

Jin lets his siblings inside as Yongsun raised her right brow.

"We heard that we have a missing sibling..."

Taehyung blurted making Jennie punch him in his guts.

Dahyun snickered.

Yongsun and Jin's eyes widened.

"How'd you know?"

"So we do have a missing sibling..."

Jake frowned.

"Yes we do, and what about it?"

Yongsun's tone turned cold as Jennie and Taehyung stopped bickering.

"We wanted to know who that person is..."

"You have nothing to blame but our father for his loss, he fuckin lost him on the battlefield thinking he can the next Legend, next to a Kang! No! A Lee is always the second and a Kang is always the first, Kim's were always third, yet father forced him to participate in that killing game!"

Yongsun shouts angrily banging her fist on the table causing it to crack.

Her siblings except Jin flinched seeing how angry their older sister looked.

"Mother was ill, he did nothing! Jongin was lost, he did nothing! I almost died on the battlefield, he did nothing! Jin almost lost his eyesight because of using too much energy to use Breath Of The Sun when we can't because we are Kim's, HE DID NO SHIT!"

Yongsun slammed both of her hands on her head as she teared up.

"But... What if that Jongin you are saying is alive?"

Yongsun looks at Dahyun.

"Then we'll welcome him back... He is older than Taehyung by the way..."

Taehyung smiled and he hugged his older sister.

"Don't cry na ate..."

Taehyung mumbled as Yongsun wiped her tears.

"I'm not..."

The other decided to join in.

"You don't have to carry all the burdens of being the oldest all on your own Ate... We understand."

Jin whispered as Yongsun nodded.

"I'm so lucky to have you, crackheads..."

Next Chapter✨...