🔮Kabanata 11/S1: Hwasa's Reasons

Wheein whistles as she exits the classroom.

"Hey, sis."

Ji-hoon waves at Wheein who nodded.

"Busy?"

The man asked as Wheein sighed and nodded.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Ji-hoon and Wheein looked at the brother.

"Hoseok... It's nothing."

The two men looked at each other before lifting Wheein off the ground.

"Hey! Let me down!"

"Eh? Ji-hoon Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, what the hell are you doing to Wheein Noona?"

Wooyoung asked his older siblings who were shaking Wheein to tell him what was on her mind.

"Trying to make your sister spill the tea."

Hoseok answered as Ji-hoon shakes Wheein's head.

"STOP IT! I'M GOING TO PUKE!"
_________________

Hwasa was beside Namjoon bored the fuck out of her life.

"I'm bored~"

Hwasa whined as Namjoon glanced at her before going back to check the assignments his students passed.

"No."

"But I'm going to behave!"

"No."

"I promise!"

"No."

"Why not!?"

Namjoon sighed as he removed his glasses and sternly looked at Hwasa.

"Remember that time you almost set the who academy on fire due to Prescott dissing Kang?"

"Yeah?"

"That's why I said No, you'll do it again and you get in trouble!"

Namjoon facepalms.

"But I won't this time!"

"Remember you almost plunged your sharp nails into Victoria's eyes because she made Shuhua looks bad in front of people?"

"She deserved it! Nobody makes fun of baby pup."

"How about that time you almost pushed warren to a tall building?"

"He was making fun of Da-bin, I was just trying to help!"

"What about the whole Elliot issue where you destroyed his dorm and well... Exposed all his used condoms plastering them on his door and a sign that says I promise I'll fuck you but my condoms have holes on them, don't call me when you are pregnant..."

Namjoon pointed at Hwasa who snickered.

"What? I did Seulgi justice! He said she was a faggot."

Hwasa angrily scoffed as Namjoon sighed.

"Well, Remember that time when you made holes on Nathan's wheels and smashed his car's window and spray painted that his father is a pussy, deserves to die."

Hwasa pouts and sighed.

"Ok, ok, I might've been a rebel BUT it was all for a good cause! They were being a bitch to the Kangs! Nathan hates Seung with all his guts! Victoria despises Shuhua! Elliot is jealous of Seulgi for having Irene! Warren was an asshole to Da-bin! They were all hating on those kids when they did nothing but be the best faces of the academy! It's uncalled for and foul! Those bitches got what was coming for them, they can even tell the world that AHN MOTHERFUCKING HYEJIN, QUEEN HWASA, WILL DESTROY THEIR FUCKING LIFE OF THEY TOUCH THE KANGS!"