🌙Kabanata 41/S3: A Fight For The Elite Seat

Welcome to Season 3

The tall girl looked at the mirror in front of her as she examine the changes in herself.

Her blue hair faded in color going back to its original black color.

Eyes that turned to blue-greyish rather than bright ocean blue eyes.

Her scar on the left side of her face started on her eyebrows and it ends on the side of her lips as a small one was just beside her huge scar.

Although she looks like a walking corpse she still keeps up with her workout.

"Seung?"

The said girl that turned 22 looked at her short friend.

"What is it Rin."

Seung also took notice of her cold tone.

"Just want to know how are you..."

Rin frowned as Seung looked at her with those empty eyes.

"I'm alright, now go ahead and get ready for your graduation. You want to take my elite seat right?"

Seung walked away from the mirror and pushed past Rin.

"..."

Rin can only look at the fading figure of the tall girl.

"I missed the old you..."
______________________________

"So you also want the elite seat?"

Ji-Hoon(32) asked the cocky bastard.

Nathan smirked.

"Yes."

"Then you have to challenge the one that Seung picked to be the elite seat of TRTL."

Wheein(26) rolled her eyes at Nathan who tched.

"Gladly."

Da-bin(23) could only shake his head at that bastard's stubborn decisions.

"He just doesn't shut up huh?"

Seulgi(22) scoffed.

"That little shit won't shut up until he gets what he wants."

Chaeyeon(22) chuckled as Da-bin nodded.

"It's been nice taking over your elite seat da-bin."

Chaeyeon smiled as da-bin nodded proudly at her.

"I wonder who will take your thrown..."

"That'll be my little sister."

Mina(22) smiled at them as they worriedly look at her.

After the death of Hyewon, Mina wouldn't stop getting nightmares.

"You look pale Myoui, you need to take care of yourself."

Felix sighed as he gave mina brownies.

"Thanks."

Chaeryeong(20) went beside them and grabbed some brownies too.

Students filled the stadium one by one as everyone got excited about the fight.

Tzuyu(20) crossed her arms as Jay(19) went beside her.

"I know you want your friend to win Noona."

"She is not my friend."

Tzuyu looks away as Jay chuckled.

"Rather... My best friend."

Tzuyu smiled softly as she sees Minju(20) and Sullyoon(18) sitting together.

Sunghoon(21) smiled at Haewon(20), as the two will compete for the TBFL and TSEL elite seats.

Jimin(23) conversed with Min-ho(22) as Sana(23) proudly shows off her brother to the Parks, and Jihyo(23) laughs at the enthusiastic snake as Rosé (22) eats some corndogs beside Ryujin(20).

Yongsun(30) smiled seeing Jin(30) pamper Dahyun(21) who enjoys eating chocolate.

Jennie(22) and Taehyung(22) had banners to cheer for Rin as Kai(23) giggled at how cute his siblings are.

Jackson(23) gave Yuqi(20) tips on how to handle rejection when the time came when Shuhua doesn't love her back.

Namjoon(27) went beside Seung who looked down at the students as she stands tall on top of the stadium's roof.

"Seung..."

"Hello, Prof."

Seung greeted plainly as Namjoon sighed at her cold voice.

"THE FIGHT FOR THE TRTL ELITE SEAT WILL COMMENCE WITH THE FIGHT FOR TBFL AND TSEL ELITE SEAT!"
______________________________

Seung teleports with Namjoon in front of the prison guards and they flinch.

"We're here to release Min Yoongi."

Namjoon informed the guards who scoffed.

"He is off limits, only a professional would get him ou--"

"Move it, weakling. Before I extract your soul."

Seung whispered venomously as the guards moved away.

"Yoongi."

Seung called out as the said man with his now shoulder-length hair covered his face.

"It's time."

Yoongi stood up and smiled as Seung patted his shoulder before leaving.

"I can't help but blame myself..."

Yoongi whispered seeing Seung's retreating form.

"We all blame ourselves..."

Namjoon whispered as he stood beside Yoongi who gave a pitiful look towards his sister.
____________________________

Shuhua sits on her throne as she is still THLL Elite Seat.

Wheein walked towards the middle of the arena as the students cheered.

"Welcome everyone!"

The uproar of every cheer of the students caused the whole town to look curiously into the academy.

"I'll announce the team up and what elite seat they will compete too!"

"For The Soaring Eagle League, Lee Chaeyeon the former Elite Seat chose Myoui Haewon and Chou Sullyoon to compete for the throne!"

Tzuyu and Mina glanced at each other before nodding.

They were cousins, so it was normal for them to get competitive.

"Next! For The Blizzard Fox League! Kang Seulgi chose Myoui Sunghoon to take her throne! But since the other academy wanted to compete for it... Warren Graham would be his opponent for the Throne!"

Warren smirked at Sunghoon who rolled his eyes.

"NOW! EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!"

Wheein laughed at how the students cheered loudly.

"Kang Seung-Shi chose Lee Rin to take her throne!"

Seung looked at Rin who was smiling at her, she somehow... Felt a tingling feeling inside that made her smile.

A smile that says "I'm proud of you.".

Ji-Sun was beside Seung cheering for Rin with Jennie and Taehyung as Yoongi held her hand.

"But..."

Seung's smile dropped causing Namjoon and Wheein to cuss at Nathan as the smile that the tall girl made vanished.

"Nathan Prescott wanted to challenge Rin for the elite seat."

Seung smacked her face as some students snickered.

"So the fight will go to Haewon Vs. Sullyoon, after that Sunghoon and Rin, will team up to fight Warren and Nathan."

"Well... This Nathan boy is kinda getting on my nerves."

Yoongi murmured beside Seung as the girl nodded.

Next Chapter 🎵...