🌙 Kabanata 50/S3: Behead

Yoongi turned into a white leopard as he chased after Wonho and Joshua as Seulgi turned into a brown bear.

(Yes.)

Joshua stopped and began to attack the two as Wonho appeared and looked down inside the walls making people cower in fear and run for their dear life.

Yongsun seeing this gulped, this was it.

She saw Hyejin, she beckoned her to come towards her making the younger confuse but listen.

"Listen to me and do as I say."
_____________________________

Wonho screamed making monsters appear from the ground growling and snarling ready to kill.

Mina kept the wall intact with ice as she tries her best to protect everyone with the help of Haewon.

"This is fucking insane!"

"Language!"

Mina "shouts" as Nayeon guides the people to safety.

Wonho satisfied with the monsters attacking the walls helped Joshua to take down Yoongi and Seulgi.
___________________________

Half of the students paled hearing what Yongsun wanted to do.

"Prof! It's not worth it!"

They cried as Yongsun looked at them with a straight face as she sighed.

"Do as I say."

Yongsun pushed past them as she grabbed the reigns of her horse.

Hyejin looks away.

The two walked to a hidden place Yongsun sits down on the wooden boxes looking upset.

"What do you want to talk about Yong?"

"I'm planning to give everyone some time to think and save this island we live in."

Yongsun looks up as her gray eyes shined.

"And what is that plan?"

"Something successful for my dreams."

Yongsun smiled as Hyejin furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yong, I already told you. Give up on your dreams and die. Means give up on those selfish dreams of yours, you keep sacrificing everyone on behalf of your dreams."

Hyejin spat as she crossed her arms Yongsun chuckled.

"I'm not planning on taking them with me."

Hyejin's eyes widened.

"Then what?"

"... I'll be the one to die with my dreams."

Yongsun charged toward Wonho who felt her overwhelming presence.

"My dear Dahyun, Unnie will see you soon."

Yongsun whispered as she jumped away from her horse and transformed into a 65ft thunder eagle same as Dahyun but this time, her wings is covered with gold armor as her beak is made out of metal.

Jin, Jennie, Jongin, Jake, and Taehyung feeling the strong aura means they know their older sister used all of her strength and power.

Jin ran outside the academy after ensuring everyone's safety and gasped seeing Yongsun's huge figure.

"YONGSUN! NO!"

Jennie and Taehyung looked at each other as they were huddled up together with the evacuated people.

"... Is Unnie..."

Jennie whispered as Taehyung hugged his sister with tears in his eyes.

"She's going to survive."
_____________________________

Wheein kicked the full of bruises and huge cuts, Jake away from her as she sighs heavily but flinched hearing a thunder strike down.

She gritted her teeth.

Jake coughed out blood as he knows who it was.

"So this is what you are Noona... A monster."

Jake looked at Yongsun's huge figure towering over Wonho and Joshua as she fights them.

Wheein stomped on his chest pointing her dual swords at his neck.

"Time to say sayonara, motherfucker."

Wheein raised her sword and pierced it through Jake's neck beheading him.

The woman grabbed his hair as blood gushed out of his cut-off neck.

Wheein walked away leaving Jake's body but taking his head along with her.

Next Chapter🎵...