🌀 Kabanata 56/S4: The New Village (Pt. 1)

Welcome To Season 4

2 Years Later...

The 28-year-old woman let out a deep sigh as she dropped all her papers on her table.

"Stressing there Sis?"

The tall man chuckled as he sits on the couch with their other brother shutting the door.

"It's Wooyoung's birthday today."

"I know Ji-Hoon, he is now 25..."

Ji-Hoon(34) smiled at his sister who took hold of the photo of them together smiling as she caressed the frame.

"Wheein... We miss him too."

Wheein(28) looked at Hoseok(30) who held a gift in his hand.

"Let's go pay a visit."
_____________________________

"Hey, Chaeyeon Unnie! Sorry, we missed your birthday. We were too busy with school we forgot about you..."

The man with freckles smiled as his little sister sat beside the now newly dyed red-haired woman beside her.

"Rin wanted to keep a keepsake of you, so she dyed her hair to your favorite color."

Their little sister said as she poured a cup of soda for her and Rin(23).

"Felix Oppa dyed his hair back to black."

Felix(23) snickered as he almost spilled the soda on Rin's pants who glared at him.

"We miss you so much ate... Chaeryeongie here kept your stuffy toy in her room and hugs it as if you were still there with us. I miss you..."

Rin whispered as she looked at the tombstone in front of her.

Chaeryeong(22) laid her head on her sister's shoulder as they sit in silence.

"I feel bad for Tzuyu Unnie..."

Chaeryeong whispered as Rin frowned.

"Sullyoon, Minju, Yeri, and Jackson died just for that Prescott punk!? Tch!"

Felix grunted as Rin sighed.

"If he wasn't such a show-off, maybe those monsters from wall 3 could've been handled perfectly... They used their full power to save us..."

Rin explained as Felix slammed his palms on the ground.

"This would've been so easy if Seung was here--"

Rin flinched at the mention of the long black-haired woman's name as Chaeryeong whacked Felix's mouth.

"Shut. It. You unsympathetic prick."

Chaeryeong glowered at Felix who nodded.

"Let's just stay there for Tzuyu alright?"

Rin forced out a smile as the two nodded.
____________________________

"You okay there Chou?"

Hyejin(27) raised a question as the tall girl nodded and placed the bouquet beside the three tombstones of her siblings.

"See you again soon, Jay... You too Minju and Sullyoon."

Tzuyu(22) whispered as she walked away with Hyejin.

As they walk away from the graveyard they saw the Kims.

"Hi, Ate Yongsun! Dahyun!"

Taehyung(24) waved at the tombstones cutely as Jennie(24) chuckled beside him.

"Childish Piece of Shit."

"Fucking pampered brat."

They grabbed each other's hair and bickered.