🌙 Kabanata 51/S3: The Strongest Human

Wonho was pinned down as Yongsun bites his first head and threw it away terrifying the others.

The thunder eagle pecked his eyes off as she used her claw to thrash his guts out.

Joshua appeared on top of the walls and was about to destroy everything when Tzuyu appeared and started to slice him flesh to flesh.

Yongsun transformed back to her hand form as she reaches her limit but saw Tzuyu transform into a crow killing Joshua by ripping his flesh and ripping him apart.

Joshua smirked as he made his skin explode into hot lava burning the crow.

Tzuyu's eyes widened seeing lava burning her arms.

She closed her eyes accepting her fate.
______________________________

"What is that?"

Hoseok asked Ji-Hoon who grabbed a syringe.

"A serum, a Serum used for Kangs to be revived."

Ji-Hoon revealed as Hoseok nodded.
____________________________

Yongsun was about to help Tzuyu when she felt the right side of her body explode.

She flops down to the ground breathing heavily as Wonho laughs with his half-body and face burned to a crisp.

He was about to call more Monsters when he saw all of them...

Dead.

Yongsun chuckled as she held the green flare and shot it beside Wonho who laughed at her failed attempt.

"Hah! Weak--"

Wonho's heart suddenly sank as he felt an overwhelming bloodlust behind him.

As if it was slow motion, behind the green smoke, hyejin who was full of blood all over her uniform, and an ax appeared with blood over her eyes acting as a mask.

The smoke on her body was from the evaporating blood, her icy cold eyes added a terrifying look as she was about to stab Wonho who made his hand transform into a monster claw and was about to grab her when she disappeared like the fastest planet.

Wonho growled as he transformed back into his monster form looking for Hyejin who appeared behind the green smoke again but this time half of her face was covered with blood, Wonho noticed the next batch of monsters were killed.

"Impossible!"

Wonho roared and stretched his hand towards her when she spun around and slashed his arm as if you were cutting vegetables like a five-star Michelin.

Wonho's mouth fell open as he gasped in surprise but felt Hyejin's presence behind his neck as he knew the woman would want to behead him.

Hyejin disappeared as Wonho turned around, the woman slashed his eyes making him blind.

"Shit."

Hyejin was angry, No.

She was pissed.

She then slashed Wonho's ankles which drops down to the ground.

Joshua saw this and felt the need to help but stopped sensing HER.

Hyejin zoomed up the sky as she raised her ax and angrily look down at Wonho.

"Tch."

The woman whispered as she threw her ax towards his neck beheading his monster he appeared trying to hold the cut on his neck when Hyejin went behind him and grabbed both of his eye sockets ripping his head off his neck.

Wheein appeared with Jake's head beside Hyejin who held Wonho's decapitated head.

They walked towards Yongsun who was slowly breathing.

Wheein gave Jake's head to hyejin who grabbed it as the pup helped Yongsun up and went back inside the walls.

Next Chapter🎵...