🔮Kabanata 13/S1: The Walls Story

Every student was going inside the gym for a meeting.

Shuhua was searching for her siblings when someone hugged her from behind.

"Hm?"

She turns around only to see Cho Miyeon smiling at her making her blush a little.

"Wanna seat beside me shu?"

Miyeon asked cutely, Shuhua nods happily as they sat on the ground and looked at the stage waiting for the professors.

"Oh, hey shu."

"Soyeonnie, seat here."

Shuhua patted the free space on her left as Soyeon sits beside her with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Hey, Babe."

Seulgi looks at her side to see Irene smiling at her.

"Hey..."

They sit together and talked waiting for the meeting.

Da-bin rolled his eyes being the only one who is single.

By pity, Hwasa sits beside him.

"It's alright bro."

Hwasa patted his back making him smile.

Seung sits beside Rin as always, these two always stick together.

"Ahem, ahem, everyone do you hear me?"

Prof. Jin asked as everyone nodded making him chuckle.

"The reason why I gathered everyone here, I'll be telling you guys about the history of the walls."

Everyone oohed and some were excited and of course, the others slept.

"The walls were created by the King named Min, that is his last name, the reason he created it was because to protect humanity, everything that is left inside this very wall."

Shuhua frowned hearing they are the only humans left, meaning there's no more outside the walls.

But she didn't give up, she still hopes for it.

"Mins are long gone since then, it said that the king's wife died due to pregnancy, he has two kids, one boy, and one girl, the girl went to find a strong man to marry while the boy didn't want to marry someone who will just benefit the family and be forced, he searched for a normal girl, a girl he can love and will love him back. They made love and had a family, but the king was disgusted by the fact that his only son married a commoner so he made his man search for his son to marry a stronger woman with the power to hold the kingdom."

Miyeon scooted closer to Shuhua and laid her head on her shoulder.

Shuhua smiled and felt someone holding her hand, she glanced down to see Soyeon's hand intertwined with hers.

She blushed furiously and focused on the speaker.

"The wife ran away and wasn't found anymore..."

Jin looks at the last name of the book.

"There's no way..."

"But she was pregnant, one day she used her remaining power to freeze herself. So that when the ice melts she'll be free and Live with the only remainder of her husband... Her daughter."

Rin saw Seung frowning and holding her head.

"Hey... You ok?"

"Yeah, just a headache."

Seung smiled as Rin hesitated but nodded.

"I guess that's it..."

Jin closes the book as everyone raises their hand and asked more questions.