🌙 Kabanata 47/S3: One Kim Gone

They leave the walls with bitch boy Nathan and warren.

The first group consists of Seung, Shuhua, Soyeon, Nathan, Da-bin, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

The second group consists of Rin, Ji-Sun, Yoongi, Kai, Seulgi, Wheein, Dahyun, and Yongsun.

The horses galloped as they lead the builders who were busy building the train tracks towards the second wall.

But as they ran through the forest, they got separated.
___________________________

Namjoon stopped his horse as everyone looked at him.

"... They are nowhere to be found... For now, let's find shelter."

They set camp in the forest.

Meanwhile, the others found an odd-looking castle.

They went inside and searched for food or anything useful to take back to the walls.

They suddenly heard a thunderous roar of a beast outside, they ran upstairs and found a phoenix mixed with a deer-like legs-looking human who was ordering the monsters to destroy the castle and kill the humans inside.

Rin gasped as the monster punched the bricks making half of the castle rumble.

"Everyone evacuate!"

Dahyun shouts as everyone looked at their horses to see them galloping away to safety and where they can be easily found.

Dahyun gulped seeing everyone panic at the odd-looking beast.

So she jumped down and turned into a thundering eagle killing every monster she sees.

Yoongi and Kai lead everyone out of the castle as Dahyun searched for them while killing the monsters who tore her wings apart but she kept healing.

"..."

Dahyun made everyone hop on her back to escape but the odd-looking beast chased them and grabbed Dahyun's beak and began to crush it using his hand.

Yoongi was about to help when Dahyun used her healed wing to send them away.

"Dahyun!"

Rin reached out her hand towards Dahyun who only glanced at her and began to attack the beast.

Everyone landed on tree branches or the ground as they groaned.

Seulgi covered her mouth as she was near to crying seeing Dahyun sacrifice herself.
______________________________

The others were busy going towards the second wall.

"So... Seung, after everything... What will you do?"

Namjoon asked the emotionless tall girl who only glanced at him.

"Die."

Namjoon gulped.

"I'm near my death anyway..."

Seung looked straight ahead seeing Nathan bother Shuhua and Soyeon.

"I will die soon..."

Seung pats her horse as the horse neighed and galloped faster.

Namjoon felt his heart clench hearing Seung's words.
_____________________________

The second team ran away from the slaughtered monsters and the beast who was busy fighting Dahyun.

Da-bin apologized to the Kims in advance inside his mind as he felt this overflowing guilt pinch him away from reality.

Kai wiped his tears seeing his sister die.

Rin frowned and looked away as they ran away with their horses.

Ji-Sun and Yoongi looked at each other before looking at Kai who was busy mourning.

"..."

Next Chapter🎵...