Chapter 21 - Weapons And Control

Ok guys , so i made a trailer for this book , but because my phone is stupid i can't post it here , so to watch it , just type : Mada El-Horr in your youtube search bar , go to my channel and you'll find it amongst my videos ! Thank you !!!

______________________

" Joe wake up !" Hulk's voice woke me.

I sat up and looked at Joe who was still asleep . I shook his shoulder lightly and he smiled at me while opening his eyes .

" Ok lovey-dovies no time for make-outs , Joe you have to see this !" Hulk continued .

He sighed and got up walking to where Hulk was calling him from . He was inside a room . I didn't even notice there was a room there . Actually i didn't even see the door .

When Joe came out , he had 8 guns in his arms . He gave us one each and instructed Hulk , Greg and Malefoy to load up the truck with tanks of gas and boxes of other weapons and amo . Turns out the room was a storage room , and the reason why i didn't notice it was because it was right next to that awful bathroom , and well , the first time i looked that way there were corpses and the second there were boxes piled up against the bathroom door so that kind of blocked it .

The last box had food containers and some utensils and once the truck couldn't hold anything more we got our bikes and hit the road .

I hated having to drive again, the wind is annoying and bugs constantly splatter on my face like i'm some sort of windshield . And Joe didn't invite me to ride with him again , he probably has more important things on his mind right now , like how to get to the shelter or how long these supplies will last us .

Or maybe he regrets being with you , a voice in the back of my head said , and i couldn't help believing her .

Crying while riding a motorcycle is probably the worst thing anyone can do , especially if the circumstances don't allow you to obtain a helmet .

And yet i couldn't stop myself , and knowing that while riding no one will notice or hear me was tempting so i cried . My heart burned with pain . Why couldn't i be as pretty as Selena ? Why couldn't i be as appealing as Maria or Patricia ?

And yes , i realize i sound petty but Joe is the only person in my life that loves me or at least i think he does . Well he's my only family and i love him , and if he doesn't love me then i'll probably be the only person on earth who's completely unloved , I mean Selena and Malefoy are great but they don't love me . I just met Selena a few days ago and Malefoy probably hates me now . Plus , they're not Joe . So really , what's my life worth if no one loves me ? Nothing . It's worth absolutely nothing . You couldn't even pay an idiot to buy it .

And as i cried harder , my vision got blurrier and my concentration was no longer aimed at the road , but at the pain welling up inside of my chest and before i knew it , i lost control of my bike and was crashing into nearby bushes .