#Chapter eighteen

Previous chapter:-

"You can hit me once you remember I'm kissing you last night. But I hope you don't remember anything we've talk about, especially about my wife." Said Tay while looking at another consent form which belong to New's personal info.

Their first met at the cafe that day was not a coincidence or a fated as you thought, but Tay had his own reason why he went there at the first place.

•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••

(Chapter 18 : Jealousy)

The first class for today just finished and New have two more hours before his next class.

"Hey Gun, want to--" He bit his lips when Gun stood up from his seat and walked passed by him as if he was invisible. He let out a sighed once Gun disappeared from his sight. He turned to look at his other classmates. It almost two months now that he started his uni life but he haven't get any friends yet.

He made his way to the cafeteria to get something to drink. He got a cup of chocolate and paid for it in the next counter. When he took out his wallet, he feel weird to see so many notes inside. He laughed as he got flashback at how Tay keep insisted him to take the money this morning.

"Hm, excuse me student? Is there something funny inside your wallet?" Asked the middle age woman who was waiting for the money.

"I'm sorry. Here you go." New said and paid for his drink.

New made his way to find an empty seat. When he was about take the first sip of his drink, something caught his eyes. That was Oab, Lee, and Kay who were on their way to the cafeteria.

New didn't meet them at the class before because he thought they still on leave. From what he heard, the gang were too ashamed to come to uni after what happen to their faces.

"What are you looking at?!" Yelled Oab to everyone at the cafe who were staring at him and his gang. Oab, Lee, and Kay were wearing mask and everyone knew why they did so. The rumors that their lips got stung by bees already spread around the uni.

"Don't you know covid still exist?!" Said Lee and pretended to distance himself from the others.

It was too late for New to run away when he accidentally make eyes contact with Oab. The gang immediately made their way to New who was sitting alone at the table.

"I heard this is how gay people wash themselves." Said Oab before he took New's drink and then poured it onto New's head, make him drenched. New gasped in shocked as he didn't expect that. Now, everyone's attention were on them.

"Aww! You're so wet and smell like chocolate!" Lee laughed out loud.

New stood up from his seat and shot a glared at Oab.

"What? Are you going to slap me like how you did back then?" Oab smirked. "You should punch me instead. Slapping doesn't make you look manly. Opps! I forgot that you're not a real man." The gang laughed in sarcastic.

New clenched his jaws and tightened his fists harder. He was ready to lean a punch to Oab's face. But sadly, he failed because Oab succeed blocked him by gripping his arm. And then, Oab pushed him roughly and New who saw what was going to happen next only could shut his eyes tightly while covered his head with his arms.

But...

1 second...

2 seconds...

3 seconds...