#Chapter eight

Previous chapter:-

"Hey, don't look at me like that. I also don't know what happen. When they ask me about it, I just told them that Nanon finally open up to someone and that's when I know he have told them everything." Tay explained panicking.

"EVERYTHING?!"

Tay nodded absent-mindedly.

"Can I die now?" Said New in his mind.

•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••

(Chapter 8 : Revenge)

"Papa?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Does papa like daddy?"

New's heart skipped a beat hearing the question from Nanon and at the same time, Tay break the car so sudden. Thankfully there's no cars behind them.

"S-Sorry. Are you okay, son?" Tay asked panicked when heard Nanon groaned in pain.

"Nanon's okay." The little boy said while caressed his own chest. Thankfully he had fasten his seatbelt or else his body might be thrown to the front.

Tay continued to drive again after calming himself.

"So, papa.., do you like daddy?" Asked Nanon again when he remembered his question haven't get answer by New.

New fidget in his seat and keep touching his hair and nose, sign as he was extremely nervous right now.

"Nanon like to see papa with daddy. Papa make daddy smile a lot! Even in his sleep!" Nanon giggled cutely. "Daddy even murmur papa's name last night in his sleep."

"Hahahaa! Nanon! Do you want to hear your favorite songs?" And to distract Nanon's mind, Tay immediately turned on the Bluetooth and played Nanon's favorite song. Instantly, Nanon started to sing along and had forgot what he was talking about just now.

Meanwhile, Tay and New tried to calm themselves.

"Little rascal! You're just embarrassing your daddy!" Screamed Tay in his mind.

"He dream about me? What's the dream about?" And that's New's mind with his curiosity.

Five minutes later, they finally arrived at the grocery market. New held Nanon's hand and walked inside while Tay on the other hand took the trolley before went in.

"Dad! Nanon want to sit on it!" Tay put his son in the trolley and started roaming around.

"What are you going to buy?" Tay asked to New. Meanwhile, Nanon already started whining quietly about how he wanted to go to the snacks area to buy candies and chocolates. But he quickly shut up when he looked the stern looked his father was giving him. Before they left the house, Nanon had promise that he only wanted to buy popcorn and nothing else. Tay hid his smirked as he knew his scary face would disciplined his son.

New grabbed everything he needs and when he sure he didn't leave anything, he turned to Tay. "I'm done with mine."

Tay only nodded his head before he looked at Nanon who seem quiet since then. "Nanon, let's buy some fruits."