#Chapter ten

Previous chapter:-

He took the photo frame and stared at the photo of Tay holding a three years old Nanon in his arms with a beautiful woman standing beside him. That must be Nanon's mama a.k.a Tay's wife who had passed away three years ago according to what he heard from Mew last time.

Unknowingly, a bead of tears started to wet his cheeks.

••••••••••••
••••••••••••

(Chapter 10 : I feel the same)

*knock knock*

A knock on the door woke New up from his day dream. He immediately put the frame on the table before walked to open the door. "Nanon already sleeping." He said using a whispering voice with his finger in the lips.

Tay was frowning while looking at New. "Are you crying?" Asked him confused.

"Who? Me?" New immediately touched his cheeks and only realized that it was wet. He immediately wiped his eyes and cheeks before grinned stupidly. "I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Okay, hmm... Are you going to leave now?"

"Yea, I should. I don't want to leave my grandpa alone for too long."

"Can you stay for minutes? Because there's something I want to tell you." Said Tay and New didn't think much when he nodded his head as an answer.

They walked to the living room and sat next to each other on the couch.

"Oh God! This is too awkward when Nanon's not around!" Said New frustrated in his mind.

Five minutes later, they both still didn't say anything because they were so busied talking with their own mind; How Tay wanted to tell New about 'something' and how New wanted to ask Tay what was going on.

"So..," They said simultaneously.

"You first." Tay gestured.

"No, you first. You're the one who want to talk to me."

Tay keep quiet for awhile before taking a deep breathe. "W-What.., what do y-you think of me?"

"Uh?"

Tay bit his lips once seeing New's confused face. He goes silence after that again. He doesn't know where should he start at telling New about his feelings. Off was right, Tay was really stupid when it comes to love.

Very different from New; once his patience ran out, he himself would give it all out no matter how he would be embarrassed later.

"Tay..."

"Y-Yes..."

"Do you like me?" Asked New to the point, his eyes locked with Tay's.

Tay stared at New. And he kept on staring. It soon came to New's attention that if Tay didn't stop staring at him now, his grandpa would receive a call that his 21 years old grandson got admit to hospital because of heart attack.

New started to fidget in his seat and broke the stared first. He looked down on his laps, fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. "If that a yes, will you hear my confession?"

"Don't!" One firm word from Tay caused New to feel like someone just push him off from the cliff. Isn't that answer from Tay means he was stopping New from confessing? Now, New's confidence had gone to -zero.

But his heart skipped a beat when he heard what Tay said next. "Can I be the one who confess first?"

Both of them were so obvious with their own feelings. And both could understand that they were talking about the same thing. Now, New felt like he was flying in the sky. He was very sure that he had that hope which he was wishing for. He looked at Tay, waited for the oldest one to go on with what he wanted to say. But, the longer he stared into Tay's eyes, the longer he feels like drowning into the black orbs, as if he got hypnotize.