#Chapter fifteen

Previous chapter:-

"Come on. Follow--"

"I don't need your pity!"

"Who said that I'm pity you? I did this because I care about you!"

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

(Chapter 15 : First date)

When the father returned to his table after the phone called, his son was not there anymore. The father looked around and couldn't see Gun anywhere, even Gun's bag was not there.

"Excuse me.., do you see the boy who's with me?" He asked the waiter who was serving them before.

"Oh.., I saw him already left with someone."

The father just raised his eyebrows. But then, he sat down and continued to eat as usual. "Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore."

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

"I thought we're going to hospital. But where is this?"

"My apartment. Come in." Said Off as he opened the door and invited Gun inside.

Suddenly, there's a rattle sound coming from the kitchen. "Son, is that you?!"

Off instantly shut his eyes and took a deep breathe as he recognize the voice. When he opened his eyes, he saw his mother appeared from the kitchen while wearing an apron and a spatula in her hand.

"Mooom! What are you doing here?!" Off whined like a child despite of his age.

"Tsk! I'm here to visit my son."

"But you just come yesterday"

"Then let me come every day."

"Mooom!"

"I clearly said to you that I'll stop coming once you get marry! If it's not me, who's going to clean your house, cook for you, and--"

"Mooom! I'm already 40! I can do everything myself! You got a bad knee so why are--"

"Oh my!" She gasped, clearly tried to ignore Off. "What happen to your hand, son?" She immediately went to Gun and looked at the white bandage which already turned red because of the blood. She told Gun to sit on the couch while she get the first aid kit.

Gun looked at her doubted when she began to unwrap the bandage. "I work as a nurse when I was young." She said smiling and started to stitch the wound. "But this is going to hurt a little bit."

After she done treating Gun's hand, she asked him to stay to have dinner together. Gun refused but she wouldn't give up. In the ended, he didn't have any choice but to stay.

And here he was right now. Sitting on the dining table with Off and his mother.

"So, how old are you?" She asked to Gun. "You look much younger than Jumpol."

"I'm 21."

"Ah, you're still young. But it's okay, age is just a number."

"Moooom!"

"What?"

Off let out a deep sighed as he could read what was going on in her head.

"Eat a lot, son." She said to Gun and put a meat on his plate.

"What about me? Mom, I'm your son!"

"If you're that jealous, go find your soulmate! Why are you still single in this age?"