#Chapter one

As promise, here's the first chapter! 🤩

Enjoy reading! 🥰

Anyway, forgive me for grammar errors. 😄

•••••••••••••
•••••••••••••

(Chapter 1 : 'Mama')

It was the end of Newwiee's long day at university

It was the end of Newwiee's long day at university. He was happy he finally freed from the campus; it was hard to stay there from the morning until around 3pm.

Certainly, Electrical Engineering was not easy.

"Hey f*ggot! Where are you rushing to?"

"Going to get f*ck by some guy?"

"Eww! Disgusting gay!"

Newwiee halted his stepped because some of his classmates suddenly blocked his way out.

That's Oab, Kayavine, and Lee Thanat.

Hah! What could be worst than this?

Five years ago, Newwiee was so glad that he finally got transfer to another school. But he never expected that he would meet his bullies again at the same university and at the same faculty five years later. It's only been three weeks since his uni life started, so there's no way that he would leave GMM and find another university just to run from them.

Hello! 🙄 It's GMM we're talking about; ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITIES IN ASIA! It was very hard to get into and he doesn't want to waste his scholarship just because he met with his bullies again.

Newwiee always been a cheerful boy since he was young. He's very clever, always have high confidence, and always being honest with what he feels.

And the stupid thing he ever did back then was to confess his love to this one boy; who he himself feels very confident that the boy feel the same way as he is. But know what? It all just an act. Everything the boy did to make Newwiee fall for him was because of a bet he made with his gang. Everything was a lied from the beginning.

Unknowingly, Newwiee had reveal himself to everyone that he doesn't get attract to girl, but boy.

And that's where the bullying started. It would happen on the way to school on the bus, between lessons, sometimes during lessons, rest time, and on the bus home. It wasn't just verbal abuse but physical abuse, too. Once, on the way home, his hair was set on fire.

By who?

Yea, it's one of the three guys who's standing in front of him now. The one who had wreck his heart into pieces and also the one who always start the bullying.

"Stop staring at me with those dirty eyes of yours! Why?! Don't tell me you still have feelings for me?! Bluerk! Stop dreaming!" Said Oab disgusting.