#Chapter fourteen

Previous chapter:-

📞 "Oh.., nothing. Just want to say good morning."

"Good morning to you too. Now, can I go back to sleep?"

📞 "S-Sure. Bye."

Tay ended the called with so much disappointment.

•••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••

(Chapter 14 : Possessive)

Off just coming back from the washroom when he saw his friend was staring at his phone and kept sighing. Tay's face looked very different to when Off left him 10 minutes ago. Just now, Tay looked so excited because he finally going back to Thailand but right now, he looked so depressed. Off wondered, what could make Tay's mood turned around like that within minutes.

"Ouh man! What happen to you? You look 10 years more older than me! Stop sighing or you might cause a tornados!"

Tay wasn't in the mood to hear Off's bad jokes so he just ignored him. Thankfully, there's announcement for their boarding flight.

Last night, Tay was so excited because New told him that he would pick him up at the airport. So, Tay called New just now to inform him that he would be on a plane soon but when heard New just woke up and currently wanted to continue his sleep, he felt so disappointed.

(Meanwhile...)

New giggled once he hung up the phone.

"Nanon, are you done showering? Let's make breakfast together. We need to arrive at the airport before your daddy does."

"Alright, papa!"

Aww Tay! New didn't forget. He just in the mood to prank his boyfriend.

🤪

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

(At the airport)

"Let's go, big boy!" New gestured as he walked hand-in-hand with Nanon. As they were walking towards the arrival gate, they walked slowly to see whether Tay had landed or not. Fortunately, as soon as they were there, they could see Tay walking out from the gate with his luggage.

To be seriously honest, New's heart was thumping loudly and he felt like his face suddenly burning. Even though Tay just gone for two days, he still missed the older guy a lot although they had a very long video call last night.

"Da--emm!" Before Nanon could shout louder, New immediately covered the little boy's mouth.

"Shhh... Not now, Nanon." New whispered and Nanon nodded his head understood.

New continued to eye Tay carefully from where they were hiding. There was a despair looked in Tay's face as he constantly looked around and keeps checking his phone. New chuckled as it was so adorable to see Tay looking like a lost child.

"Okay, now Nanon!" New gave the cue as they finally came out from their hiding. Then, a very loud voice could be heard throughout the arrival hall, causing everyone to look at Nanon. "DAAADDY! DAAADYYY! HEEERE!" Yelled Nanon excited with a wide smiled in his face. New just laughed at Nanon's shameless attitude and slowly walked towards Tay.

A wide grinned finally appeared on Tay's face once he saw his boyfriend and his son.

"Oh! Now I know why!" Said Off who noticed the immediate change in Tay's mood.