#Chapter sixteen

Previous chapter:-

"By the way, where are we going?"

"Somewhere. Just so you know, you're the first person I'm bringing there. I've promise you that it won't be something fancy."

"I know that too." New said, smiled relief.

"But first, let's go eat. I don't want to make you starve."

"Eating is my hobby! Let's go!"

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

(Chapter 16 : Stargazing)

They finally arrived at a small rest area to find something to eat. The place might be small, but the mountain view was amazing!

New already started eating once their foods arrived, but Tay had gone to the toilet and haven't come back since 15 minutes ago.

"What took you so long?" Asked New once Tay show up and took a sit in front of him. "And since when did you bring a camera with you?"

"You know, there's a good hiking track just half mile ahead."

New put down his spoon and raised his eyebrows at Tay. "Don't tell me you're going there to take some photos?"

Tay grinned widely. "It's so beautiful! My team are still searching for a photoshoot place so I'm going to suggest this place."

"Tay, we're on a date! Can you stop thinking about work when you're with me?" New pouted, sulking.

Tay got panicked once realized his fault. He immediately apologized and admit his mistakes.

"It's okay." New smiled. "If you want to take photos so bad, I can be your model." He said before started eating again, filled his mouth with the stirred meat.

"Wait! Why are you eating my food? Isn't that what I've order?"

"Your food taste better than mine!" New grinned innocent and not only he took Tay's food, but the drink too.

At the ended, Tay eat what New had ordered while New eating Tay's foods.

After they finished eating, they continued to go to the place where Tay wanted to bring New at the first place. It was quite far since it had been an hour the car was on the road.

"We're almost there." Tay announced.

When New looked up ahead, all he saw was hills and camping sites.

"Don't worry. We won't be camping here." Tay said when New looked at him with a questioning looked. "You said that you like to see stars, right?"

"You remember?"

"I always remember everything about you."

"Tsk! Cheesy!"

"So, we're here for barbequing and stargazing!"

New have told Tay that he didn't want to go to fancy places, but he never imagine that Tay would bring him to a stargazing and barbequing on their first date.

"I like the idea." Said New with a smiled. One thing he was worried about was, the weird stared people were giving him everytime they saw him with Tay. But he was so glad that only him and Tay was in this place, means he shouldn't be worry about what others were thinking about. For now, the world belong to him and Tay.

Tay parked his car at the nearest hill and both get out from the car.

"Are we going to climb the hill?" New looked scared as the path they would be going looked so dark.