#Chapter seven

Previous chapter:-

"Tay, why do you think we don't need reason to love someone?"

"We Love them because we Love them. There is no 'because'. We just do."

••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••

(Chapter 7 : A family)

Sunday marked the ended of a busy week for most people, and many hated the Monday that followed. However, the three handsome guys of Sweet Home Cafe had never been so eager for this Sunday to quickly came to an ended.

Why?

Simply because the following Monday was a public holiday, and it meant that Mew's cafe would be closed for the day; allowing him, Gulf, and New to have their well-deserved rest.

New twirled his pen between his fingers, his left hand supporting his chin. He was busied tallying up the accounts for the month; actually it should be the owner's job but Mew was too lazy to do it and since New like numbers so much, so why not?

The sound from the coffee machine distracted him from those numbers. He looked at Gulf who was in the midst of making drink. "Do we have customer?" Asked New while looked around but their cafe was empty right now.

"If you count P'Mew as one." Gulf giggled. "Do you want too?"

"I don't drink coffee. Can you make me chocolate smoothie instead, please?" New grinned widely.

Gulf went to the kitchen to give his boyfriend a cup of coffee. Mew was busied at the back - trying new recipe so Gulf didn't want to distract him. He went to New instead and place the chocolate smoothie on the table.

"Thank you." Thanked New and immediately sip his drink.

"Gulf..."

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"When you realize you're in love with P'Mew, have you ever think about your age gap?"

Gulf raised his eyebrow while looking at New suspicious.

"I'm.., just curious." New grinned stupidly.

"In another words, you're asking me if it is okay to be in love with someone who's much older than you? Of course it's okay. How on earth would anyone ever fall in love otherwise? If you mean significantly older, then you need to provide the details. We're not all psychics! I first meet P'Mew when I was 18. And I know he's the right one. We just connect like no one could possibly understand. We live normal lives. His age has nothing to do with anything." Gulf ended his answer with a smiled, remembering how he confessed his feelings to Mew for the first time.

"It's all about the personality and how well it blends with the person you love." He added. "Why? Are you seriously having feelings for Nanon's father?" Asked Gulf making New blushing.

"You really did." Gulf wasn't seem surprised at all.

"It is that obvious?"

"Tell me how long we have known each other?"

"Hm, about 3 years?"

"Yes, it is obvious. I can read you easily, even during our first met. When you enter the cafe to ask for a job, do you know why I ask P'Mew to accept you?"

"Why?"

"Because you're different."

"Different?"

"Everytime someone see P'Mew, they all always show an obvious interest at him. But you? Even when P'Mew talk to you, your eyes only saw the cakes inside the chiller. And when we accept you, you're asking - "Can I try that cake?" - instead of asking about your salary or something related to the jobs."