#Chapter six

Previous chapter:-

"Noted. Hang up." Off said to the other line and ended the called. As he was looking at his phone, he accidentally bumped into someone.

"You!"

"You!"

•••••••••••••
•••••••••••••

(CHAPTER 6 : Investigating)

"You! What's a high schooler like you doing at this university?" Off asked to the guy he accidentally bumped.

"What an old man like you doing at this university?!" The guy mocked back. "I'm not a high school student! I'm studying here."

"Lie. How old are you?"

"21."

"Hm, liar. I'm going to investigate that."

"Why would you investigate my age?! You're so weird!" The young one gave Off one last glared before he left.

"He's definitely lying." Off mumbled.

•••••••••••
•••••••••••

Off Jumpol was a type of a person who cannot rest peacefully not until his curiosity got answer. He couldn't get his jobs done when his mind keeps telling him to find a way to get the answer of his curiosity. Tay said yesterday that he would tell Off about New. But when Off asked him to explain, Tay avoided him and immediately changed the topic.

Since Tay wants to play secrets, then Off gets the idea to dig his secret by asking Nanon instead.

"So, who he is?" Asked Off to the little boy.

"20 bath." Nanon said while showing his palm to Off.

"Hah! I already give you just now!"

"20 bath for one question. This.., to answer uncle's first question of 'do I've free time or not to talk with uncle.'"

Off's mouth hang opened as he stared at the little boy in disbelief. To tell you the truth, this was not a new thing for him. He's already used to it. But strangely he still feel disbelief everytime Nanon asked him for money.

He took out his wallet again and took out the green note and gave it to Nanon. "Fine. I'm asking for one last time. Where did mama work at?"

Nanon smiled and took the money from Off before he answered, "Mama work at Sweet Home Cafe."

Off smiled as he finally got the answer. "Don't tell daddy that I'm interrogating you about mama, 'kay?"

"To zip Nanon's mouth, give Nanon 50 bath."

"Hah! This kid seriously is unbelievable!" Said Off before he gave another money to Nanon. "I'm sure you're money collector in your past life!"

Off didn't waste his time to find out about who's the man who just stole his friend's heart. Not like he's being a busy body, but he was very curious about what kind of a man that Tay in love with. Since it was Tay's first time having feelings for a man, Off doesn't want him to regret his choice for choosing a wrong person. He's just being caring for his friend as Tay was really stupid when it comes to love.

"Sweet Home Cafe." Off smiled as he read the name of the cafe in front of the entrance. He went inside the cafe and one worker greeted him.

"Welcome to Sweet Home." That's Gulf with his usual friendly smiled.

"He look so young. Maybe not him." Off said in his mind as he scanned Gulf up and down. He returned the smiled before went to find his seat.