𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑭 𝑰 𝑭 𝑻 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"the not date"CW: Cunnilingus

𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"the not date"
CW: Cunnilingus

Valentina was searching her closet for the leather jacket she had stolen from a police officer in Jersey at the local coffee shop when she was fourteen. She couldn't resist taking advantage of the fact that he had left his chair while he was paying.

She had the urge to wear it tonight despite the cold and the impracticality of a leather jacket because it was one of her most prized possessions that she's not been able all summer.

The day she 'found' it, she also discovered 45 dollars in the inside pocket, so she dubbed the jacket her lucky one.

Alessia was telling her about the latest Kai gossip from her phone on her desk. The girl had called Valentina just after her hour-long shower and three hour nap, which Vincent had accidentally woken her out of by walking past her door with his heavy footed steps.

Valentina only had time to check the time before Alessia's pretty face took over her screen call on FaceTime.

After setting her phone up on her desk she had the urge to clean her, deciding that she would rearrange the furniture next month along with where she was going to move it around to.

Her Abuela had taught her when she was younger that it was always good to rearrange her living space every once in a while, preferably on the first of the month, to cleanse the space energy wise. Maybe it was just to get the young girl to help her clean her house, but it was something Valentina liked to do now.

It was the same reason the brunette had so many incenses and candles scattered on her desk and bedside table and always wore a red mal de oyo bracelet. Her Abuela had only been in her life for two years when she was six and seven, but it was enough to leave behind the spiritual habits and likes. Even if, at this point in her life, Valentina wasn't all that sure what she believed or if she even did, at all.

"Again, I don't see why you don't make the first move," Valentina tells Alessia for the second time in their twenty-minute conversation.

"Because, what if I'm reading it all wrong and they're just, I don't know, friendly?"

Valentina laughs, digging through a box that holds most of her winter clothes. "Sia, for the smartest person I know, you're very stupid."

"It's very possible!" The blonde whines from the other end.

"Really, it's not." She answers in a singsong tone, "Do you not see how they are at school?"